Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Didnae save them the last time.

Oh, I know that.

That's why I referred to "if they stave off calamity".

The duopoly that made it all so pointless will probably return though. It's what the press in our country and the witless football figures they wheel out, want more than anything.

A bit 'off' saying 'everyone'.

"No funding issues" could just be they have given up, and administration mk1 is in the wings..

Is this why we are now getting the likes of Houston and Milne bumping their gums about missing them in the top flight?

Anyone for a 16/18 team league?

Edited by Jambomo

Is this why we are now getting the likes of Houston and Milne bumping their gums about missing them in the top flight?

Anyone for a 16/18 team league?

If finances are as precarious as we're led to believe, you could have a 41-team top flight and still not have The Rangers in the mix.

Right, so you think it hasn't been paid? and by paid I mean sitting in the solicitors bank account, waiting on what ever legal bits of paper need signed.

Many a slip, Tedi.

The money might have been raised but that's no guarantee that TGASL intends it should ever reach MASH's bank account. Certain terms might not be met.

Remind me why you lot harbour a particular loathing for Dundee United again. At the time of the boycott, all we got was made up waffle. A perfect example of Rangers fans allowing themselves to be told what to think. Laughably, the vast majority were right behind Green on the issue, little realising how crudely he was exploiting them.

I believe it was a deflection tactic of Martin Bain at a Rangers AGM, the sheepul lapped it up and forgot that they were angry at him.

Many a slip, Tedi.

The money might have been raised but that's no guarantee that TGASL intends it should ever reach MASH's bank account. Certain terms might not be met.

I doubt it will reach MASH's bank account. In fact I am 99.9% certain that it won't.

Edited by strichener

Sky Sports Scotland ‏@ScotlandSky 4 mins ago

#Rangers director Paul Murray tells @SkySportsNewsHQ £5 million has been deposited with solicitors to repay Sports Direct loan

Sky Sports Scotland ‏@ScotlandSky 5 mins ago

...once the legal paperwork is drawn up. PM also maintains repayment of loan will have no impact on any spending in Jan window. #Rangers

Sky Sports Scotland ‏@ScotlandSky 4 mins ago

Paul Murray also reiterates "the club is fully funded, there are no financial issues." #Rangers

Just like the full shebang was raised within 1 hour- didn't happen.

What's a RealRangersMan?

Right, so you think it hasn't been paid? and by paid I mean sitting in the solicitors bank account, waiting on what ever legal bits of paper need signed.

Reading it back I can see why you'd think that's what I meant.

My point was that given it hadn't been paid last time you can hardly crow about folk being dubious about it being paid this time.

It's a subject I'd have thought you'd have given a wide berth to seeing as it backfired on you last time.

Nobody on here will believe any of that, I mean what is the point of getting lawyers and paperwork drawn up when you are dealing with Mike Ashley, just shake the guys hand and give a couple of suitcases, what could go wrong?

Just had a look on twitter and apparently stv are conspiring with Rangers to put out false information.

There's a supposed hearts blogger/tweeter providing some good entertainment tonight.

Fully funded..Rangers director Paul Murray has told STV that shareholders will have to stump up for the club to make signings in the January transfer window.

The club's former interim chairman admitted there is not adequate cash in the bank for transfer business and they will have to rely on money from current committed investors if they wish to make an acquisition.

Fully funded..Rangers director Paul Murray has told STV that shareholders will have to stump up for the club to make signings in the January transfer window.The club's former interim chairman admitted there is not adequate cash in the bank for transfer business and they will have to rely on money from current committed investors if they wish to make an acquisition.

It would be easier if they just became sustainable.

Do you not want to throw a few "ooofts" in there, like you did last week?