Suits

19QOS19

Must admit it's a good show, Louis is good when he's doing all that 'you got litt up' stuff into the dictaphone.

The only thing that worries me now if how far they take the Hardman storyline, he's surfaced a few times now but I feel the story has to move on from repeating similar storylines.

As for Donna Vs Rachael, tough one, rachael is always wearing tight ass skirts, but donna does look dirtier.

Plus given she is game for Harvey hopefully theres some drunken rummaging and she shows off her ample goodies.

The standard of women in the latest episode was cracking: Rachel, Donna, Dana, Katrina... hell even Louis' bit of stuff Sheila. Not sure I could rate them in order...too difficult

I have to say Louis and his bit of stuff' foreplay this week was excellent.

and she is quite tidy too.

Id go Donna, Rachael, Dana, Sheila and then katrina(she seems like a pain in the ass, I think mike hits that later)

Louis lost a bit of his arsehole edge this week, which is a massive no-no in my book. It's possible to make him likeable without completely turning him around. They seem to be losing touch of that.

Disagree. I don't think it's ever been in doubt that underneath it all Louis is actually a reasonably decent guy even when he's acting like a ruthless, bullying bellend. Don't think that changes it any.