Suits

19QOS19

Nowhere near as good as it used to be. The storylines don't flow as well as they used to, feels so forced. And I can only reiterate the Donna nonsense.

Just realised it's the second last episode of series 6 I'm on.

Tbh, donna as a whole as just became a total parody of a character. The constant playing up of herself as if she's some sort of goddess made no sense and was just annoying. Was nice to see her taken down a few pegs by the guys she tried to get funding off

Another show that just hung around too long and totally lost what made it great in the first place

• 2 weeks later...

I think the main storyline shared by Harvey and Mike is Suits back to it's best, but it's totally let down by the fact that Louis and Donna's storylines are absolutely chronic.

Just watching the latest one now, and the "shame" tribute at the start was embarrassing.

I used to absolutely love Suits. Now I enjoy it and watch out of habit, but if this season were season 1 then I would've given up after about the third episode and never gotten into it.

Spoiler

The lead up to Donna and Harvey kissing was cringey as f**k and the whole scene just felt rushed and far too forced. Considering they've been building it up for f**k knows how long they've now inevitably left it on a note where the last season will be all about him tossing between her and Paula. 

Edited by Louis Litt

That last episode was utter horseshit. Has it been confirmed that Season 8 is going to be the last? If so, we'll probably watch it just to see it out, if not, it's probably getting dropped as the quality is now dreadful, I know I mention it a fair bit, but the dialogue is actually goddamn astoundingly bad, almost impressively goddamn bad, goddamnit.

It took me a while to really get into this series, especially as the last one was so hit and miss.  I thought that this series improved throughout and the last couple of episodes were a massive improvement compared to last series. 

On 15/09/2017 at 22:57, Louis Litt said:

I used to absolutely love Suits. Now I enjoy it and watch out of habit, but if this season were season 1 then I would've given up after about the third episode and never gotten into it.

Reveal hidden contents

The lead up to Donna and Harvey kissing was cringey as f**k and the whole scene just felt rushed and far too forced. Considering they've been building it up for f**k knows how long they've now inevitably left it on a note where the last season will be all about him tossing between her and Paula. 

Not sure if this deserves a spoiler now but....

Spoiler

I completely agree, that scene was just awful and has just set up an awful 'cliffhanger', if it can even be referred to it. Like yourself, I can see this whole sub-plot dragging along the rest of this series and the following one.

• 3 weeks later...

I started watching suits earlier this year as I am interested in following law as a profession and expected an easy watch.  I thoroughly enjoyed the earlier seasons with their funny dialogue and exciting  character development, however it has decreased in quality since season 5. I am tired of all the goddamns and shits from Harvey, it is poor script writing, although his panic attack storyline was good because it drew attention to the fact that anyone can be affected by anxiety. Anyways it feels tired, as may US shows currently do also.  I have just finished s6 and I hope s7 is better and if I have to hear one more thing about Mike's  prison enemy I will top myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...