Upcoming Film Releases

11thHour

greggy.png

I cant wait for this Ted movie, hilarious clips from the trailor but i hope thats not the best of it!!!

Seth, another genius creation by the looks of things.

Anyway, the third TDKR trailer will be shown before Marvel's Avengers Assemble. That might tempt me to go and see it.

Nope, only the new American Pie and the Tim Burton-Johnny Depp vampire thing. Turns out "Master" Yoda isn't so wise afterall tongue.gif

(not at the 1400 showing of Avengers at the Glasgow Cineworld anyway)

Nope, only the new American Pie and the Tim Burton-Johnny Depp vampire thing. Turns out "Master" Yoda isn't so wise afterall tongue.gif

(not at the 1400 showing of Avengers at the Glasgow Cineworld anyway)

Yeah it was only attached to American screenings. I was going to come in here and post the info but I really couldn't be arsed :P

Pacific Rim directed by G.Del Toro

Giant robots fighting giant sea monsters is the general jist of the film.

Not out until 2013 :P

Anyway, here's a few trailers.

Considering the lack of good films Ferrell has been in recently, with him as a lead (The Other Guys/Land Of The Lost/Stepbrothers/Semi-Pro), I'm sceptical about this. It looks like it has potential though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGK0ysEPHxI

I was excited about this. The script is apparently excellent. However I'm underwhelmed. It looks like it's just going to be good, dumb fun with nods to The Untouchables and LA Noire. That leaves me unconvinced, and somewhat frustrated that it might not live up to its potential.

Nice work Yoda.

The Campaign looks quality. I'm still a massive Ferrell fan. He's got Case de mi Padre coming out in June here as well. That last scene in the trailer and his line about his hand had be buckling over laugh.gif

Gangster Squad looks good. I'm not a massive Penn fan but Gosling, Brolin and Nolte are great. I think Giovanni Ribisi is a nice little actor as well and Emma Stone is great. I kinda agree with you, I'd love it if it was a lot more gritty and dark than it probably would be.

Argo looks fantastic. I'd heard about it a while ago(Affleck was a bit of a dick to Kevin Smith, he watched Smith's Red State and stole a bunch of its actors like John Goodman, Michael Parks, Kerry Bishe and a couple more I think but didn't even mention it to Smith) so I'd heard of it but didn't know the story. But now I've seen the trailer I'm firmly in. Added to those three I mentioned above, you've also got Affleck, Bryan Cranston, Titus Welliver and a couple more familiar, solid minor actors you see turn up in flicks and put in solid performances.

Killer Joe looks alright, nothing more.

Skyfall teaser poster released. The teaser trailer should be released next week. I'm excited about this film, I really like what I've been hearing about it.

60761.jpg

Although not a 2012 release, the teaser poster for the Anchorman sequel.

Anchorman_2_Teaser_Poster_The_Legend_Continues_1337173521.jpg

Edited by yoda

Skyfall trailer will be on BBC Breakfast on Monday after 8am.

Surprised that there is no mention of Moonrise Kingdom on this thread. Is PnB lacking in Wes Anderson fans? The film opened the Cannes festival this year. Really looking forward to it.

Surprised that there is no mention of Moonrise Kingdom on this thread. Is PnB lacking in Wes Anderson fans? The film opened the Cannes festival this year. Really looking forward to it.

I like the look of the trailer. I'm not a massive fan of Wes Anderson but this looks quite funny.

Fantastic cast as well.

I think it looks quite good. Saw an advert for it earlier and the background song sounded like Needle in the Hay from The Royal Tenenbaums (when Ritchie's slitting his wrists). It's stuck in my head and got me in the mood for watching it again.

Didn't realise it comes out on Friday here, I'll probably see it next week.

Watched the teaser trailer for this last night. Could be good. Joaquin Pheonix and Phillip Seymour Hoffman.

The Master

A 1950's-set drama centered on the relationship between a charismatic intellectual known as "The Master" whose faith-based organization begins to catch on in America, and a young drifter who becomes his right-hand man.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/first-trailer-for-p-t-anderson-s-the-master-watch-now

The Master

A 1950's-set drama centered on the relationship between a charismatic intellectual known as "The Master" whose faith-based organization begins to catch on in America, and a young drifter who becomes his right-hand man.

I like the look of that.

Here's The Great Gatsby trailer. I'm not sold on it yet - I wouldn't call myself a fan of Baz Luhrman - but it looks incredibly stylish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7DonhNflsw

Looks pretty good, although it looks more modern that I'd have expected, it might just be slight ignorance or the music tainting it slightly. I'm not a huge McGuire fan though, but Di Caprio is great. I've not doubts it'll be better than the version I watched in school.

Was just looking to see what one I had seen at school. The 1974 one was written by Francis Ford Coppola! Also, Paul Rudd was in a 2000 tv movie version, playing Toby McGuire's character laugh.gif

I like the look of that.

Here's The Great Gatsby trailer. I'm not sold on it yet - I wouldn't call myself a fan of Baz Luhrman - but it looks incredibly stylish.

I'm the same, and I'm also not a fan of Tobey McGuire and Carey Mulligan at all unfortunately. Maybe this will change my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks fucking hilarious, not sure about it's release though. The title says 2012 and the end of the trailer says 1st of June but I can't see an IMDb page for it...

That actually looks not bad at all. Can't beat a stoner comedy.