Lidl Inferno Pizza

I can't eat any spicy food at all.

Bloody onion rings kill my insides.

Despite this, I love pakora and anytime I'm drunk I think "Ah, I'll be fine"

Next day:

85334_410ad48a-72b8-4828-8b85-1ddaac9819b8_prod_200_thumb.jpg

Whilst we are (kind of) on the subject - what are peoples views on mushroom pakora? I despise the stuff, and there's nothing worse than when you order a mixed pakora w/ no mushroom and then have faith in the shop that they have listened - take a big bite into the first bit of veg pakora only to find that you are indeed eating fungus

Had one of Friday and one last night. They are quality pizzas. The one on Friday was rather spicy but the one last night wasn't as spicy.

Mushroom pakora is the business. Only pakora I seem to buy nowadays.

P.s has any one ever had the mega sour plooms? A shop in Alloa sell them and they almost take the face off you.

Guest The Phoenix

This. I love spicy food and eat it all the time and I don't think I've had half the problems everyone else goes on about.

You a fat bassa as well then?

On a similar note (since all the hot heads are in this thread), has anyone found a supermarket curry rated "hot" that's actually hot? The closest I've come is the iceland vindaloo, which is a bit tingly but not curry house hot. Their Bhuna was good too.

I'm not talking about mixing in tabasco or anything either. I've mixed 7.5m schoville sauce into a korma before and it tasted shite.

Guest The Phoenix

No, when I say spicy food all the time I mean I jazz up ordinary meals with some chillies and stuff quite often. It gets a bit ridiculous though, I have been putting habanero sauce in beans. Too far?

Ah, a connoisseur of good food, rather than an "eat everything including the carrier bag" type.

Top stuff, sir.

It's definitely a bit nippy, if they'd marketed it as "spicy" rather than "inferno" folk would have been very surprised. I'd say it's more of a 3 bar fire than an inferno but it's unusual for supermarket food to be that hot- plus it's actually decent standard of base etc and at £1.29 it's good value.

PS I hope LPF has shares in Lidl, their profits will be through the roof with the amount of people buying this.