Name That Toon

Swampy

You are too good at this, terms will have to be changed in respect of your guesses.

i.e. specific to man hole covers and where they were cast and such like.

I'm shit at this game, but you do realise your last one said "Burntisland, United Kingdom" in the tab? Or am I being whooshed cause I missed whatever he posted.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF man?

You removed your post before I could post this,

You're too bashful.

I went to edit the post last night but hit the delete button by accident. Couldn't be arsed typing it out again right before bed.

For others: I'd seen that castle before and got it before I noticed the name in the tab. That council house style usually narrows the area down to Fife and the Lothians too.

I'm shit at this game, but you do realise your last one said "Burntisland, United Kingdom" in the tab? Or am I being whooshed cause I missed whatever he posted.

I thought the name on the tab was a red herring so deliberately avoided saying Burntisland.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin useless I am.:unsure:

I thought the name on the tab was a red herring so deliberately avoided saying Burntisland.

Jeez, geez a boy a brek.

Archived