Celtic View

No8.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the Celtic fans on this board ever do is lick each others arseholes and post how bad all the Rangers posters are,tedious in the extreme,especially that Henrik's Tongue bloke.;)

Don't know what you dumbo's who can't post worth a f**k are on about! And leave Henik alone!He's such a nice guy who has it all! Good looks,wit and he supports the best team in the world and....erm.....wait....oh! no!...puke.gif

Think I laid that on a tad too thick!tongue.gif

:lol: because you are seeing things that are not there, Please engage your brain

But if you must know, of course Celtic fans have done some naughty stuff, just like every group of supporters in the country ;)

So what do you think is more likely, the club openly supporting pro IRA or Rangers fans just being paranoid? :D

He still can't manage to give a straight answer to one little question and even manages a bit of whataboutery too :lol:

All the Celtic fans on this board ever do is lick each others arseholes and post how bad all the Rangers posters are,tedious in the extreme,especially that Henrik's Tongue bloke.;)

Nip & tuck really or nothing between the lot of you!

Maybe the fan who called Superscore board on RC whoops (no pun intended) and was cut off was No8 so he thought he would give it a go on P&B but after reading through the posts he has well and truly proved that he is a F&E just a little food for thought No8 ;) .

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

2luuqhe.png 

Are you denying that Celtic fans have a history of symbolising and imitating IRA snipers?

Shame on you if you are.

How the f**k does one symbolise an IRA sniper?

Are you denying that you have a history of being a complete and utter thunderous cuntbag of a man?

Try around 26 seconds

And this symbolises the IRA and more specifically an IRA Sniper? Correct me if I am wrong but don't all snipers no matter their allegiance have to look down the barrel of a rifle?

Doesn't make what this fanny done right, it isn't it is abhorrent but to say he is mimicking specifically an IRA sniper is casting your line a little too far

Best stop

And this symbolises the IRA and more specifically an IRA Sniper? Correct me if I am wrong but don't all snipers no matter their allegiance have to look down the barrel of a rifle?

Doesn't make what this fanny done right, it isn't it is abhorrent but to say he is mimicking specifically an IRA sniper is casting your line a little too far

Best stop

See no evil , speak no evil., hear no evil

Archived