Celtic View

No8.

I bought 200 celtic views 1000, celtic futera cards and 4 albums 100 celtic programmes and a bundle of books to punt and part fund my Rangers programme collection, it would be easier to sell oil to the arabs, nobody wants them. :huh:

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Programmes in general from 1970 onwards are generally referred to as waste paper in my anorak circles but you take gambles on what looks like a good deal to help part fund your collection because it is an expensive hobby for some items.

This Celtic one cost me £55 https://www.flickr.com/photos/108391184@N07/15329791744/in/album-72157648496049960/

this Celtic one, rare as rocking horse shit £68

https://www.flickr.com/photos/108391184@N07/15777255794/in/album-72157648970286482/

The st etienne one would be worth about £60 if the back page wasn't missing, my most valuable would probably be Dundee home in the league cup 1947 or the coronation cup one, the celtic postponed 2008 one is also a contender, usually goes for £100 or more because most of them were pulped, even celtic programmes online don't have this. I bought it from a major celtic collector.

They won't be worth anything mate, only pr 60 have held their value apart from specific items, also Lisbon season are always hard to get, very strange because a lot of good history. I read a good story in a Celtic view,Peter Grant says that Davie Provan ran rings round Alex MacDonald, on the way past him he said ah could keep a beach baw away fae you in a phone box

Another cracker, John Greig visited Bobby Lennox in hospital after breaking his leg, a Dailly Record reporter said, when did you realise that your leg was broken? he said - when I saw him running towards me. :lol:

As I probably said before: The most hilarious thing about this thread is the idea that the Celtic View is some kind of republican rah-rah rag, rather than what it is - a not-very-slick piece of corporate advertising from the very depths of revenue stream pursuit hell.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived