Celtic View

No8.

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

:lol:

bump

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

pope_facepalm.jpg

viewcover300909.jpg

This thread has blood on it's hands.

RIP No8 :lol:

viewcover300909.jpg

:lol: :lol: Bump.

Oh there is more to come regarding this thread....I am just sitting on this one for now. I would say even the most bigoted manky couldn't defend this one but we all know they have defended far worse in the past ;)

Still waiting :whistle

viewcover300909.jpg

:lol:

Bump.

viewcover300909.jpg

:lol: :lol: Fud.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived