Celtic View

No8.

Celtic play on their fans pro terrorist leanings just to sell a few more magazines and to a man their fans see nothing wrong with this, condoning their clubs actions,

Seriously what the F is wrong with these people?

:blink:

Come to think of it, has anyone seen you and No8 in the same room Taxi at the same time?

I call shenanigans.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic play on their fans pro terrorist leanings just to sell a few more magazines and to a man their fans see nothing wrong with this, condoning their clubs actions,

Seriously what the F is wrong with these people?

^^^^^^^

permarage

Where did i say i listened to Radio Clyde...I found the story on Follow Follow and i believe other Rangers forums have the same story.

As for laughing at me...Seriously? I think this highlights excatly what people like The Captain have said about celtic football club..They have cashed in on sectarianism and Irish Republicanism for years...decades...since 1888. Now the authorities have had enough and they are running scared telling anybody willing to listen that they are doing everything possible to challenge the Republican element in the support. Well here we have this from their official magazine...How many of the Poppygate supporters were banned?...Why have they actively encouraged the Green Brigade knowing that they are a breeding ground for Irish Republicans?

This thread also puts to bed the celtic supporters that post here are more moderate than others..The KDS link shows that nearly all of them know exactly who this cover was aimed at..Yet again not 1 of the celtic posters here dares to break ranks and condemn their club...Like the cover itself.. Shameful!!!

You are an obessed bigot, or bonkers, or both. I cant quite make my mind up. The fact you have associated this with terrorism and not the road sign that it is, is very, very sad and says way more about you than this publication. I tend to take an occassional look a these forums for a bit of fun to read the banter but this is easily the most ridiculous post i've ever read. I don't doubt for a minute there are also Celtic supporters as warped and twisted as yourself but thank god you are in the tiny minority.

You think he is Raging?

You want to see no.8 ffs!

road-signs-car-explosion-kaboom-clip-art_423966.jpg

ohmy.gif

Why did you post that?!! :o

It'll only set him off again - that picture is obviously condoning the IRA's car bombing campaign! Honestly, you people have no shame! :)

When I lived in Jersey I worked on the roads as a pipe layer, all the Irish guys I worked with referred to the men at work signs as "Black Paddy's" or "Paddy's" obviously in reference to all the Irishmen that worked on the roads back in the day.

On many occasions in the morning I'd put out the Paddy's.

Maybe that's where they got it from No.8.

What you think?

You mean that there might actually be a perfectly sane and sensible explanation for this rather than the paranoid garbage No.8 attaches to it? Perish the thought! ohmy.gif

I see you're still running with this, cretin. And you've the cheek to call us MOPE's, you're the fud that says he goes on the Green Brigade forum twice a week looking to be offended and now a 2yr old thread on KDS has got you going, what in your link should we be offended by?

A play on the 'Men at work' road sign? What utter scum, from top to bottom. I'd have thought that a fuckin Taxi driver might have realised the connection, then again, maybe not. :lol:

Here's something else to give you a wee semi from that scummy Republican publication,

This comes from the Celtic View of 4/12/85

laugh.gif

Terrific stuff.

You are an obessed bigot, or bonkers, or both. I cant quite make my mind up. The fact you have associated this with terrorism and not the road sign that it is, is very, very sad and says way more about you than this publication. I tend to take an occassional look a these forums for a bit of fun to read the banter but this is easily the most ridiculous post i've ever read. I don't doubt for a minute there are also Celtic supporters as warped and twisted as yourself but thank god you are in the tiny minority.

Bigot? In what way does pointing out this magazine cover make me a bigot? I cant believe anybody thinks this is an innocent coincedence..The player that the celtic support chant '****** Army' at just happens to be the player in it is another coincedence i suppose? :lol: Honestly are people really this naive?

Celtic have used this to appeal to the Republicans amongst their support..the KDS link leaves you in no doubt what their own supporters think of it.

The pundits on Radio Clyde used their usual 'get out of jail card' and said they couldn't comment on something they knew nothing about. Unfortunately the posters on here do not have that excuse. Naive at best. Republican apologists at worse

You can throw the insults about as much as you like but only a fucking idiot would think this was an innocent oversight.

Run along and find a bigoted comment i have made...once you find it get back to me. :rolleyes:

Bigot? In what way does pointing out this magazine cover make me a bigot? I cant believe anybody thinks this is an innocent coincedence..The player that the celtic support chant '****** Army' at just happens to be the player in it is another coincedence i suppose? :lol: Honestly are people really this naive?

Celtic have used this to appeal to the Republicans amongst their support..the KDS link leaves you in no doubt what their own supporters think of it.

The pundits on Radio Clyde used their usual 'get out of jail card' and said they couldn't comment on something they knew nothing about. Unfortunately the posters on here do not have that excuse. Naive at best. Republican apologists at worse

You can throw the insults about as much as you like but only a fucking idiot would think this was an innocent oversight.

Run along and find a bigoted comment i have made...once you find it get back to me. :rolleyes:

Curious, because I'd take the view that only a fucking idiot would think this was a sinister, deliberately pro-IRA message.

Surely the KDS links (I'm not looking through that pish as I'm not obsessed enough with Celtic to trawl through their messageboards) which, if there are one or two spackers linking the cover to that IRA sign, say more about the people who go on that particular site than anything else?

As for Paddy McCourt being the player the support chant f****n army at... as others have noted, isn't the cover quite old? From memory he went through a brief spell where he kept coming on and scoring wondergoals in games, so is it really not possible that this cover is just honest praise for a player in good form? Another poster said that men at work signs were called "paddy's", so couldn't it possibly be a play on that? Does *everything* Celtic do have to be linked to the IRA in some way? Really?

Yourself, and anyone else, who infers sinister meanings on shit like this and desperately look for things like this to get their knickers in a twist, however innocent they appear to anybody with any sense, are the people I pity more than anyone else in Scotland, if not the world.

I would like to think to their credit they would not have known about the sickening Sniper at Work sign..

And what about now? They're still laughing :lol:

As i said the posters on the KDS link shows they know exactly who this was aimed at and at least are honest about it.

That thread in your link went the same way as this, f**k all but ridicule. :lol:

I would like to think to their credit they would not have known about the sickening Sniper at Work sign...As i said the posters on the KDS link shows they know exactly who this was aimed at and at least are honest about it.

Of course i didn't know about the sniper at work sign, because like 99% of other people in Scotland, I couldn't give a flying f**k over events that took place in South Armagh however many years ago.

How you can find anything dodgy about this is utterly beyond belief.

The very fact that you got the info from Follow Follow, and Kerrydale Street, two of the greatest collections of absolute spackers on the known internet, pretty much takes any tiny shred of credibility this story may have had,

FFS it's a "Men At Work" sign, with a superimposed picture of Paddy McCourt and word "genius" after he apparently scored a good goal at Love Street. This is either a spectacularly awful fishing trip, or you were really fucking pished last night.

FFS it's a "Men At Work" sign, with a superimposed picture of Paddy McCourt and word "genius" after he apparently scored a good goal at Love Street. This is either a spectacularly awful fishing trip, or you were really fucking pished last night.

That i could understand, and i was expecting him to come on today and save face by retracting his bullshit and blaming the demon drink, we've all done it at one point or another, but to keep it going just shows what a sad sack he is.

And if you haven't looked at his KDS link yet i suggest you do, nothing there to get upset about, unless you're mental.

The whole sniper thing with Celtic fans has been going on for years and as usual Celtic decided to cash in.

A truly disgusting club.

So you said, then claimed you were fishing, now back to this again. Make you're mind up son.

Bigot? In what way does pointing out this magazine cover make me a bigot? I cant believe anybody thinks this is an innocent coincedence..

It's like a defence mechanism with them, if anyone dares to criticise Celtic in anyway then they are immediately labelled a bigot.

So you said, then claimed you were fishing, now back to this again. Make you're mind up son.

Are you denying that Celtic fans have a history of symbolising and imitating IRA snipers?

Shame on you if you are.

Archived