Celtic View

No8.

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

That looks like Paddy McCourt. I admit describing him as a genius is offensive.

Seriously though, what is this all about?

viewcover300909.jpg

WTF????????????

You're offended by Celtic official weekly magazine!! You've lost it.

That looks like Paddy McCourt. I admit describing him as a genius is offensive.

Seriously though, what is this all about?

A common avatar amongst supporters of that other mob and a well known sign from South Armagh..

sniper_at_work_avatar_picture_73151.jpg

A common avatar amongst supporters of that other mob and a well known sign from South Armagh..

Ah I see

You've taken 2+2 and got 8

Well done, seeing things that ain't there, classic sign of paranoia.

Do you know any Celtic fans on P&B who have that picture as an avatar? Since its "common" must be a few of us on here that use it.

EDIT: actually, just get a fucking grip.

Ah I see

You've taken 2+2 and got 8

Well done, seeing things that ain't there, classic sign of paranoia

EDIT: actually, just get a fucking grip.

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker

Some feckin signature there, was that one of the texts the Lurgan crackpot sent his pregnant girlfriend a couple of years back ?

I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot, right to the babymaker

Some feckin signature there, was that one of the texts the Lurgan crackpot sent his pregnant girlfriend a couple of years back ?

^^^^^^ relevance

But if you must know its from Anchorman,

After reading the link to KDS regarding this they seem to be a lot more honest than the celtic supporters we have to suffer here. They all seem to get the connection. :rolleyes:

The reason i brought it up tonight is i had never seen this in the press and Radio Clyde said they couldn't comment on something they knew nothing about. It took me less than a minute to find it on google.

After reading the link to KDS regarding this they seem to be a lot more honest than the celtic supporters we have to suffer here. They all seem to get the connection. :rolleyes:

The reason i brought it up tonight is i had never seen this in the press and Radio Clyde said they couldn't comment on something they knew nothing about. It took me less than a minute to find it on google.

Yeah ok then. Your just making a tit of yourself now.

Vanguard Bears sounds more like your mob if you believe they are related in any way.

Having heard that phone call, at the time I thought what the hell is he on about. Now I see this I realise the point he was trying to get across.

Archived