Jobs

Tryfield

The company I work with are looking for a time-served joiner with experience of house building. Drop me a PM is anyone's interested.

I chiseled a guys ear off for trying to rob my house then skelped him over the head with a coping saw, I got 9 years. That ok?

Jobs with First Group. <<<<<< including ticket examiners on Scotrail trains. Based at Bathgate and Dalmuir. Good job at £21,000 and free travel.

EDIT: Pension scheme too and I'm pretty certain the examiners get 5% of all ticket sales.

Edited by Tryfield

• 10 months later...
I've applied for various posts with First Scotrail. Seems they want nothing to do with me :lol:

There's a guy who lives down the street from me who works as a conductor. f**k knows how he communicates with the passengers, monosyllabic grunts perhaps.

It's about all that's required with some people.

Most passengers are retards who shouldn't be allowed out on their own :lol:

Almost certainly a stupid question but there you go.

Already in permanent employment but got another part-time gig in a freelance capacity, registered self employment there.

Do I need to wait for them to register anything or do owt official, or do I just invoice them, let them do a bacs transfer and sort out all the tax stuff myself?

Cheers

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

• 1 month later...

More opportunities guys and gals.

http://www.rail.dbschenker.co.uk/careers/Trainee-Train-Drivers0813.html

If you are flexible, willing to move around and can drive a car/van, cracking prospects for anyone interested.

Better than the dole.........no matter where you live.

I'm looking for part time/full time work on a short term basis in Edinburgh/the Lothians.

Might have a bit of work unloading the lorries for the tram works but if anyone knows of anything gies a shout. Ta.

Edited by JamboMikey

I'm looking for a dental nurse for a 4 month temp contract. Must be GDC Registered. Starts Oct.

I'm looking for a dental nurse for a 4 month temp contract. Must be GDC Registered. Starts Oct.

Gagging for Oral

IMHO

• 3 weeks later...

Time for me to get the CV re-draughted, I've finally got round to going back in to education, studying a hnc in mechanical engineering this year. Unsure if I will go on to HND afterwards or look for a job. I'm going to fire my cv out and see if I can get some relevant work alongside it, anyone know of engineering firms around perth/fife that would suit? I plan on shifting up to Aberdeen once I get through the course, since all the money is up there.

• 1 year later...