The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm slightly surprised that Sauchie are playing their last two league games by next midweek when the teams below them all have more games to play. I know that two wins will see Sauchie safe but anything less and they are setting the target so the other relegation candidates will know exactly what they have to do.

Nah its alright Sponsors heard we had agreed a deal to have you lie on the park with your mouth open its that big it will catch all the rain.

I politely declined the deal as the money I was wanting could have been used to get a company in and fix your drainage problem. That way everyone can benefit from your midden of a park.

I'm slightly surprised that Sauchie are playing their last two league games by next midweek when the teams below them all have more games to play. I know that two wins will see Sauchie safe but anything less and they are setting the target so the other relegation candidates will know exactly what they have to do.

IF it's Sauchie's last game this season? it'll save the club paying the players wages plus them training two nights a week.

Archived