The 'Sauchie Juniors' Thread

Supermiller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ersjfa should be correct. 2.15pm If it is 2.30 then we'll just have an extra couple of beers to pass the time. :guinness

You're right , Ersjfa have it at 2.15 but only the F&L ? Sauchie web site has both times depending where you look and referee appointments has it for 2.30 ?

Tam, am no rocket scientist but been p-ssing down in Dunblane all morning and pretty sure all last night, don't think we will be playing at Sauchie tomorrow :thumbsdown :thumbsdown just need to have a :guinness at the black watch bud

Tam, am no rocket scientist but been p-ssing down in Dunblane all morning and pretty sure all last night, don't think we will be playing at Sauchie tomorrow :thumbsdown :thumbsdown just need to have a :guinness at the black watch bud

Sounds like a plan Joe boy. Black Watch it is in. Be as well making a start to it this afternoon then

Difficult one this week away to ballingry in the Scottish cup. How do we think we will do. All take a draw and best them at home. Won't make Saturday so good luck to the team. Heard we had a new signing to not sure on who or where he plays. Striker that scores 25 a season wid be alright.

Due to the fact that Sauchie showed us Lochore boys some excellent hospitality last week I really wish you all the best for Saturday and hope you turn them over. While we're enjoying our day up in Banff, I'm sure me and the rest of the Lochore boys will have our fingers crossed that the result at Ore Park is an away victory. All the best lads.

Guest walter luvs jose

watched your tape of game v lochore and park looks like its back to how it was last year(not good at all).heard uze had worked on it but with the players u have and the way u play it must be tough.this sat will be a battle and surely we will see goals.

Archived