American Horror Story

King Kebab

Just watched episode 7 and 8. I sort of knew that Tate was the father of gingers twins when he shagged her in the latex suite thing. I couldn't see who Tate was killing in the basement near the end of episode 8? The father or what's his face from heroes?

:unsure:

When I read that the first time I thought you meant the "Ginger twins" who ran into the house and died when Adelaide was a child

I can't work out how the ginger womans husband is treating Tate when he is dead? Do you think the family are getting doped from someone so they can see the dead people in the house?It's just that when ginger was at the Docs and the hubby fainted she said that the test on him said that he was getting some sort of drug?

I think the dead can make themselves visible when they want to. Pretty sure that Hayden said as much to the blonde ghost(Mrs Montogomery) when they were having a wee chat

Just finished episode 9, absolutely love this show. I also love all the wee cameos. If I could find someone good enough at facepaint, I'd go as the school killer(not sure when this is revealed so won't say the name) that KK posted a pic of in the first post for Halloween, looks like fucking awesome!

Just finished episode 9, absolutely love this show. I also love all the wee cameos. If I could find someone good enough at facepaint, I'd go as the school killer(not sure when this is revealed so won't say the name) that KK posted a pic of in the first post for Halloween, looks like fucking awesome!

Better one for you!!!

600full-american-horror-story-screenshot.jpg

Edited by King Kebab

That was a cracking plot twist that I didnt really expect in this weeks episode. It was so good I'm not even going to mention it under a spoiler because it will totally ruin it for those who havent watched it yet :ph34r:

That was a cracking plot twist that I didnt really expect in this weeks episode. It was so good I'm not even going to mention it under a spoiler because it will totally ruin it for those who havent watched it yet :ph34r:

Really? Thought it was quite obvious.

Good episode though.

Really? Thought it was quite obvious.

Good episode though.

Not realy as the other family members were still interacting with her,also she was speaking to the girl with the scar on her face as well. Though the dude from the school should have been a clue that she was dead.

Not realy as the other family members were still interacting with her,also she was speaking to the girl with the scar on her face as well. Though the dude from the school should have been a clue that she was dead.

Yeah but she died in the house so she's able to interact with all the family members. Who's the girl with the scar on her face? I was more surprised by Tate knowing he was dead rather than her finding out.

Yeah but she died in the house so she's able to interact with all the family members. Who's the girl with the scar on her face? I was more surprised by Tate knowing he was dead rather than her finding out.

They showed her throwing the pills up so I assumed at the time she survived. The girl that was bullying her in the school then got attacked by Frankenstein baby is the one with the scar btw

I thought the place where she spoke to the girl with the scar was outside the house, didnt think they could actually leave the houses grounds with her reappearing in the kitchen

A few inconsistences in the plot but I still love it :)

ETA: Frickin spoiler tags all over the place <_<

Edited by Stewbo

They showed her throwing the pills up so I assumed at the time she survived. The girl that was bullying her in the school then got attacked by Frankenstein baby is the one with the scar btw

I thought the place where she spoke to the girl with the scar was outside the house, didnt think they could actually leave the houses grounds with her reappearing in the kitchen

A few inconsistences in the plot but I still love it :)

ETA: Frickin spoiler tags all over the place <_<

Yeah the bit were they are both at the swimming pool(I think it's that?) I also thought the girl with the scar was dead to after getting attacked by the "Frankenstein baby" Maybe the dead body of the person has to stay in the house but the spirit can go outside the house? But that doesn't ring true as the wee lass was running around when Tate told her that he had did something to her dad so they had time together and she couldn't go outside the gates of the house. It was a bit like groundhog day.

Yeah the bit were they are both at the swimming pool(I think it's that?) I also thought the girl with the scar was dead to after getting attacked by the "Frankenstein baby" Maybe the dead body of the person has to stay in the house but the spirit can go outside the house? But that doesn't ring true as the wee lass was running around when Tate told her that he had did something to her dad so they had time together and she couldn't go outside the gates of the house. It was a bit like groundhog day.

Also Moira (the maid), is that her name?

Also Moira (the maid), is that her name?

She was shot by the woman that had the toyboy,and was her maid as she was caught with her husband. I assume the maid goes back to the older womans house?

She was shot by the woman that had the toyboy,and was her maid as she was caught with her husband. I assume the maid goes back to the older womans house?

Yeah I know, I was saying that she never leaves. She even said it to Constance(woman with the toyboy) or Constance said that Moira would never leave.

I don't think she leaves, I think she just makes herself invisible when she wants the family to think she's leaving work.

Although, she did go to the hospital to kill her mother, how does that work?

Yeah I know, I was saying that she never leaves. She even said it to Constance(woman with the toyboy) or Constance said that Moira would never leave.

I don't think she leaves, I think she just makes herself invisible when she wants the family to think she's leaving work.

Although, she did go to the hospital to kill her mother, how does that work?

Her Mother did say come with her before she died. It was strange that she was at the hospital,yet she's dead. Maybe the hospital was a flash back?

Her Mother did say come with her before she died. It was strange that she was at the hospital,yet she's dead. Maybe the hospital was a flash back?

Not sure, she asked Vivian for Halloween off and then did she not mention it to someone after it happened?

edit: I thought this show was really good because it explained things but it's seeming a lot more complex than I first thought!

Edited by forehead7

Not sure, she asked Vivian for Halloween off and then did she not mention it to someone after it happened?

edit: I thought this show was really good because it explained things but it's seeming a lot more complex than I first thought!

I think she did but cant remember who it was. Maybe Constance ?

Does Violet know that Tate is dead?

Aye there was the thing in the Halloween episode where the ghosts could stoat about where they wanted (the school guys + Tate running from them)

Yeah he told her a few episodes ago when he was trying to explain everything that was happening

I thought it might've been to one of the gay guys

Yeah, Constance told her

Aye there was the thing in the Halloween episode where the ghosts could stoat about where they wanted (the school guys + Tate running from them)

f**k yeah. Because on Halloween the dead can walk the earth(Travis told Adelaide that). Maybe that was when Violet was with the scarred girl(I think it was a skating bowl) Or it was before she died.