American Horror Story

King Kebab

Please tell me somebody else out there is watching this little gem???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ssM6vtz_c

It started on FX last week in this Country but is now up to Episode 7 in the States as of next wed, after watching the first one It was download time for me and I now have to suffer the wait of week to get the next one on a Thurs!!!

I'm watching it. I have been watching from when it started in the US. I won't spoil it for you if you have just started watching,but I will say it gets better and better.

You won't spoil it for me, as I said I am well up to date on it now, I downloaded and watched them all in the last week, and yes you are correct it is just getting better and better!!!

We must get the PnB populace into this show, they don't know what their missing!!!

Last Chance Saloon for those who don't download...

Sun 13th Nov...

FX - 11:00pm and 02:30am

FX+1 - 00:00am and 03:30am

Then you can all start watching from Part 2 tomorrow night at 10pm!!!

600full-american-horror-story-screenshot-150x150.jpg

You won't spoil it for me, as I said I am well up to date on it now, I downloaded and watched them all in the last week, and yes you are correct it is just getting better and better!!!

We must get the PnB populace into this show, they don't know what their missing!!!

My other half doesn't like it,he says the charecters piss him off!

I liked the part when Tate was at the beach and someone said what is this the breakfast club. There are a few people in it from other shows,like Zac whaterver his name is from heroes playing a gay dude that's just a bit strange,that was before I was told he is gay! 

I watched the first episode and wasn't very impressed. The way the scenes are constantly cutting irritates me profusely and I know first episodes can struggle from having to cram quite a bit of info in to set the scene but stuff was getting thrown in by the bucket load.

I'll give it another episode or two but I'm not sure I'll stick with it.

I watched the first episode and wasn't very impressed. The way the scenes are constantly cutting irritates me profusely and I know first episodes can struggle from having to cram quite a bit of info in to set the scene but stuff was getting thrown in by the bucket load.

I'll give it another episode or two but I'm not sure I'll stick with it.

It's a bit like lost,with the back story of past people that have lived in the house and how it all ends for them also why they havn't crossed over to the other side. I'm not sure how many of them are already dead and who is alive and kickng!

*Spoiler* I wonder who the person is who keeps dressing up in the gimp suit? Maybe Tate? So who is the father of fingers baby?

I just watched last Mondays episode last night (sky plussed it)!!

I also found the scene's quite confusing, it jumped about a fair bit and left me wondering what the hell was going on... I still enjoyed it though and will stick with it!

How scary was the first scene though - was crapping it!

It's a bit like lost,with the back story of past people that have lived in the house and how it all ends for them also why they havn't crossed over to the other side. I'm not sure how many of them are already dead and who is alive and kickng!

*Spoiler* I wonder who the person is who keeps dressing up in the gimp suit? Maybe Tate? So who is the father of fingers baby?

Not technically a spoiler, eh? Thanks.

sky+ it last night. Will give it a try later.

Not technically a spoiler, eh? Thanks.

sky+ it last night. Will give it a try later.

Sorry about that,I was posting from my iPod and thought I could do a spoiler tag thing.

Edited by saints1884

This show is effin brilliantly bonkers.

I know it's the mum from Six Feet Under playing the old maid.. but is that Tony Soprano's Russian goomah playing the younger version?

Also just realised Russell Edginton from True Blood is the Larry dude with the burnt coupon

This show is effin brilliantly bonkers.

I know it's the mum from Six Feet Under playing the old maid.. but is that Tony Soprano's Russian goomah playing the younger version?

Also just realised Russell Edginton from True Blood is the Larry dude with the burnt coupon

Ahhh of course, that's where I know the guy from. Don't think its the Russian lass from sopranos though, pretty sure she was actually eastern european. Lots of great cameos aswell, good to see the big lad that plays Cam in Modern Family and Zachary Quinto from Heroes/New Star Trek.

Cracking show anyway, glad I picked it up :D