A great feeling at Cappielow..

Could this put the game in doubt? If there's no tannoy, Police/Safety announcements cannot be made.

Feel a bit sorry for Morton, some local neds break in and nick the mascots costume and the PA system and now the club need to fork out money for a replacement at short notice when money will be very tight.

I wonder if we asked St. Mirren if they still have the old one that they used at Love Street? :P

If you like. But it's black and white and has a passing resemblance to a panda :unsure:

The mascot things a bit of a laugh and I'm glad it's been found relatively unharmed, but the PA system is another matter all together - hope you can get that sorted cheaply and quickly.

If you like. But it's black and white and has a passing resemblance to a panda :unsure:

The mascot things a bit of a laugh and I'm glad it's been found relatively unharmed, but the PA system is another matter all together - hope you can get that sorted cheaply and quickly.

Not mention the burglary element :(

Not mention the burglary element :(

This is not an isolated incident, it's been happening fairly regularly for a few years.

Twice that I can remember they have ripped out the wiring for the main stands fire

alarm system.

I would love to schedule a meeting with the young chaps involved. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

This is not an isolated incident, it's been happening fairly regularly for a few years.

Twice that I can remember they have ripped out the wiring for the main stands fire

alarm system.

I would love to schedule a meeting with the young chaps involved. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Aye, its been happening at Cappielow for a good few years. Usually vandalism and smash up the bogs. Happened at Firhill last season as well.

How come no one has vandalised IBronx or cabbage arena with a demolition charge :(

I was referring to the tannoy system! :D

His f****n hands and feet were ripped off, and as far as I know they have not yet found the torso.........

Relatively unharmed.......:o

Are you William Beggs?:ph34r:

His f****n hands and feet were ripped off, and as far as I know they have not yet found the torso.........

Relatively unharmed.......:o

Are you William Beggs?:ph34r:

I have it on good authority that all his bits have been found and thanks to the skill of his keepers he may even be fit enough to make an appearance on Saturday!