A great feeling at Cappielow..

This is really pathetic now

Ok, I agree it's not the belly laugh thread it used to undoubtedly be any more but, it still raises a smile when it fights it's way back to the top of the board like a drowning man surfacing for another life giving breath.

One of my favourites tbh. wink.gif

Ok, I agree it's not the belly laugh thread it used to undoubtedly be any more but, it still raises a smile when it fights it's way back to the top of the board like a drowning man surfacing for another life giving breath.

One of my favourites tbh. wink.gif

Well exactly. Obviously, it was more fun during the seaon it started, but it's not gone away.

I enjoyed it thoroughly last year. We owned Morton in the league, but still managed to get relegated pathetically, which was naturally pounced upon on this thread.

However, we beat them last night in a Cup, so I felt a duty to re-visit. The fact that it's managed to bug a couple of people makes it all seem worthwhile.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Is the "good feeling" only specific to last season? Or can we continue to rip the pish out of it every week?

This thread is Morton's greatest moment since a sunny spring day in 1922 :)

Out of two cups by the 22nd of August and a stuttering start to the league campaign.

The ' generation of fail ' at Cappielow looks set to continue unabated.

Out of two cups by the 22nd of August and a stuttering start to the league campaign.

The ' generation of fail ' at Cappielow looks set to continue unabated.

I'm not even Morton fan but all your posts I've read invoke a grate feeling