A great feeling at Cappielow..

I think you will find that my own comment on County was that they would be dark horses for the league as the only thing wrong with them the season before was not having a decent striker and that they appeared to have corrected that with the signing of McMenamin.

I think you will find that my own comment on County was that they would be dark horses for the league as the only thing wrong with them the season before was not having a decent striker and that they appeared to have corrected that with the signing of

McMenamin.

I'm sure it was VT who created the thread. Wasn't having a go at you at all.

Whatever happened to foxbarton?P&B legend IMO...:thumsup2

I`m afraid old Foxy could not take it anymore and despite many fruitless calls calls to the Samaritans, the drugs eventually took their toll...He was however rescued by a Buddhist monk and is currently meditating, chanting and counting the hairs on a Yaks back, in a monastery in downtown Kathmandu....

I`m afraid old Foxy could not take it anymore and despite many fruitless calls calls to the Samaritans, the drugs eventually took their toll...He was however rescued by a Buddhist monk and is currently meditating, chanting and counting the hairs on a Yaks back, in a monastery in downtown Kathmandu....

Poor guy....:(

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

Both one in the same poster IMO...:lol:

Have you ever seen VT make that many syntax mistakes in one post. :rolleyes: I think that his eyes would bleed typing that out...