Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Foxbarton

A great feeling at Cappielow..

6,141 posts in this topic

No 'pal', it is indeed me that should be sorry, for the typing error. I really am a thick c**t...

Whereas you intentionally wrote "fandan".

Why did you delete your first response ? Searching for "comedy gold" ?

Why did you delete your first response ? Searching for "comedy gold" ?

Quality control.

Why do you keep yours shown?

Sorry pal, I don't know what bottons are.

There's a surprise - this p***k on a Greenock related thread. He's just been doing more boasting over on the Raith vs Dundee thread.

It is a very similar story to ours, good start to the season, arrogance abounding and you've been bankrupt once and cheated all your creditors.

Edited by Fifespud

There's a surprise - this p***k on a Greenock related thread. He's just been doing more boasting over on the Raith vs Dundee thread.

It is a very similar story to ours, good start to the season, arrogance abounding and you've been bankrupt once and cheated all your creditors.

As i've said Spuddy, there's no arrogance from me. I think there are five teams who could win the league. The "story" isn't similar to Dundee's in the slightest. Away you and have a wee lie down my man.

Is that like 'I've'?

You're all over this forum correcting poster's 'English'. Arrogant about your team and now the ultimate arbiter of the correct usage of our language. Mind you Gaelic is maybe your thing?

Except for the fact that we aren't being 'bankrolled' by a lying Aberdeen fan. That will have a major impact in the end result. :D

Is that like 'I've'?

You're all over this forum correcting poster's 'English'. Arrogant about your team and now the ultimate arbiter of the correct usage of our language. Mind you Gaelic is maybe your thing?

Well said Spud. Get the tedious c**t telt.

Is that like 'I've'?

It wasn't me who started the grammar pish, that was your half-scholar of a friend. I'm not arrogant about my team it just feels good to be top of the league fair and square. You lot wouldn't know about that but there was plenty of arrogance a couple of years ago just before your bottle splintered into dust.

Edited by harrington

Well said Spud. Get the tedious c**t telt.

Ah! It's Stan fucking Laurel himself. Is spud your classroom assistant?

I sense some bad blood between the Morton and Dundee fans on this thread.

Ah! It's Stan fucking Laurel himself. Is spud your classroom assistant?

Get a capital on my username cunto, please if you don't mind.

Nah Dundee fans are just jealous that we are holding the position in the league that they think they should be. :)

laugh.gif

They're an awful angry wee lot recently.

It wasn't me who started the grammar pish, that was your half-scholar of a friend. I'm not arrogant about my team it just feels good to be top of the league fair and square. You lot wouldn't know about that but there was plenty of arrogance a couple of years ago just before your bottle splintered into dust.

Why did you edit your post? Grammar, typing or pish?

Forget the pish reason, you keep those ones in their original form.

How do you bookmark a thread on an iPhone?

Edited by Fifespud

How do you bookmark a thread on an iPhone?

I think this may be the saddest Fifespud I've ever seen. And I've seen Fifespud ask one of the Livi trolls out for a beer. He got rejected. :ph34r:

Would anyone else be mortified if their team wasn't promoted at the expense of one with Colin Stewart in goals?

Looking forward to waving Morton off to the SPL. Added bonus of losing a few roasters from the First Division forum