A great feeling at Cappielow..

11 minutes ago, Mr X said:

You still here?

??? Until GTF day, yes.

And I might pop back in occasionally next season, too. I won't lie: running rings round VirginTon for three seasons has done wonders for my posts/green dot ratio. I'll miss that.

20 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

??? Until GTF day, yes.

And I might pop back in occasionally next season, too. I won't lie: running rings round VirginTon for three seasons has done wonders for my posts/green dot ratio. I'll miss that.

I was thinking more of the spanking you took on this thread and the fact that you have the nerve to show your face again ;) 

31 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

??? Until GTF day, yes.

The rot has set in already and you’re not even up there with the big boys, or minus your star player. Think you will be keeping your head down in the Earlsdon dole queue. 

7 hours ago, Mr X said:

I was thinking more of the spanking you took on this thread and the fact that you have the nerve to show your face again ;) 

Sorry, short-term memory loss! I'm with you now. 

I took solace for a couple of days; other Buddies told me not to get too down about the whole situation and convinced me to carry on posting. Obviously if Branch Ton turns on me again I don't know if I'll be able to cope.

Edit: spoke too soon. I wonder if it would help him if I pointed out I haven't lived in Coventry since 2007.

Edited by Coventry Saint

1 hour ago, Branch Ton said:

The rot has set in already and you’re not even up there with the big boys, or minus your star player. Think you will be keeping your head down in the Earlsdon dole queue. 

Is this Telegrmmthigmy or just another Zoomer

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Edit: spoke to soon. I wonder if it would help him if I pointed out I haven't lived in Coventry since 2007.

Oh I doubt that. Care to take him with you? PWEASE??

3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Sorry, short-term memory loss! I'm with you now. 

I took solace for a couple of days; other Buddies told me not to get too down about the whole situation and convinced me to carry on posting. Obviously if Branch Ton turns on me again I don't know if I'll be able to cope.

Edit: spoke to soon. I wonder if it would help him if I pointed out I haven't lived in Coventry since 2007.

Paisley, Coventry, there’s only really purgatory left that’s any worse. I can see why you’d want to visit this thread for a bit of fresh air.

25 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Paisley, Coventry, there’s only really purgatory left that’s any worse. I can see why you’d want to visit this thread for a bit of fresh air.

Were people asking what had happened to Gammy? I think I've found him.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Were people asking what had happened to Gammy? I think I've found him.

Nah, Branch Ton’s just a bell end that was banned from the Morton forum after, but not necessarily for, a racist outburst about Gavin Gunning.

He’s only more prominent on here now the mods over there have had enough of him and told him to sling his hook.

Expect cornbeef to be along soon to craw about the whole injustice of it all.