A great feeling at Cappielow..

This is the best Virgin Ton can do, go back years on posts. [emoji38]
The guy really needs to get a WOMAN, instead of spending weekends "researching" :1eye
Wonder if he will have the same obsession so ofTEN with us next season?
I would TENd to think there is that TENdency for him to continue TENdering such posts!![emoji38]

Gammy alias imo.

This is the best Virgin Ton can do, go back years on posts. [emoji38]
The guy really needs to get a WOMAN, instead of spending weekends "researching" :1eye
Wonder if he will have the same obsession so ofTEN with us next season?
I would TENd to think there is that TENdency for him to continue TENdering such posts!![emoji38]

This was the best you could do. [emoji51] [emoji51] [emoji51] [emoji51]

I got taken to the odd Morton game when I was younger due to having family in Gourock who I stayed with during school holidays. You've no idea how much regret I've had over the years that I chose to follow the Rovers when I could have been a fan of the famous greenock Morton. I mean league cup win, first division champions twice, uefa cup run including a trip to Munich and beating Sevco in their first ever final is f**k all compared to beating Beith JFC and finishing 4th out a league of 10 before getting pumped in playoff first round. We can only dream of being as successful as the famous though eh?

Well quite. What with us having won a major trophy whereas you've won f**k all of note and never will; having nearly twice as many seasons in the top flight than you; a higher all-time league finish (2nd in the entire Scottish league setup); a far higher all-time points total and having ten league titles to your seven. The only measure in which Raith outscore Greenock Morton is in the number of seasons spent slumming it in the seaside league. Number ELEVEN of those coming down the chute for you now - after getting relegated in humiliating fashion on your own midden by Angus bumpkins. 

Forever living in our long, cold and dark shadow. 

Gavin-Gunning-profile-large-e1473948670792_300x450_acf_cropped.jpg.4632f9605920d13eecff39f581531109.jpg

NB: My personal highlight of that rather short and pathetic 'Raith Rovers' Honours Reel' was beating a tribute act from the seaside league. In the exact same season, The Famous hounded the champions of Scotland on their own, horrible piggery and derailed Neil "popcorn teeth" Lennon's Treble bid in the process. 

Not arrogant; just better. 

trump-smiling-face-transparent.png

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

NB: My personal highlight of that rather short and pathetic 'Raith Rovers' Honours Reel' was beating a tribute act from the seaside league. In the exact same season, The Famous hounded the champions of Scotland on their own, horrible piggery and derailed Neil "popcorn teeth" Lennon's Treble bid in the process. 

Not arrogant; just better. 

Saw my team beat both old firm in cup finals and watched us compete against one of the greatest sides on earth but f**k that you once denied celtic a treble by winning a third round tie in front of an empty stadium. Congratulations pal you win. 

The Old Firm doesn't exist any more chump. You beat a Tribute Act playing in the seaside league in a Challenge Cup final. And placed it in your club's honours list. A full-blown minter then. 

Congratulations pal you win. 

With a football club streets ahead of Raith Rovers by every single measure of success in Scottish football? Yes, yes I do. 

Well quite. What with us having won a major trophy whereas you've won f**k all of note and never will; having nearly twice as many seasons in the top flight than you; a higher all-time league finish (2nd in the entire Scottish league setup); a far higher all-time points total and having ten league titles to your seven. The only measure in which Raith outscore Greenock Morton is in the number of seasons spent slumming it in the seaside league. Number ELEVEN of those coming down the chute for you now - after getting relegated in humiliating fashion on your own midden by Angus bumpkins. 
Gavin-Gunning-profile-large-e1473948670792_300x450_acf_cropped.jpg.4632f9605920d13eecff39f581531109.jpg

Do you have that as a cut and paste or did you actually waste time typing that nonsense out.

34 minutes ago, virginton said:

having ten league titles to your seven.

6 minutes ago, virginton said:

You beat a Tribute Act playing in the seaside league in a Challenge Cup final. And placed it in your club's honours list. A full-blown minter then. 

Is that a bit like claiming seaside league titles in your honours list? Just wondering. 

Edited by Coventry Saint

The league cup is a major trophy or is there no such thing as a treble in Scotland? Slavering c**t.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_teams_to_have_won_four_or_more_trophies_in_one_season

Both Rangers (d.) and Celtic have claimed the Glasgow Cup as part of their 'quadruple' or 'quintuple' hauls over a Scottish/European campaign. The Glasgow Cup is not a major trophy; nor is the League Cup. A false premise for a rubbish argument then.

Gutted for you. 

1494833619696.jpg.d697aeb124264df573b0405353b92979.jpg

Edited by vikingTON

13 minutes ago, virginton said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_teams_to_have_won_four_or_more_trophies_in_one_season

Both Rangers (d.) and Celtic have claimed the Glasgow Cup as part of their 'quadruple' or 'quintuple' hauls over a Scottish/European campaign. The Glasgow Cup is not a major trophy; nor is the League Cup. A false premise for a rubbish argument then.

Gutted for you. 

The Glasgow cup was only competed for by 5 or 6 teams, and now is competed for by 4 or 5 youth teams. The league cup is competed for by every senior team in Scotland..hardly the same thing.

Edited by irvine_buddie

Gutted for you. 

Thank you for confirming that you are a fucking idiot. X