A great feeling at Cappielow..

And this week chaps?

Tell me now, how does it feel?

I'm starting to think Morton might provide Queens' best hope of salvation this season.

It must be a relief you had such a great start. Far from getting you out the division, it might just be enough to keep you here.

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

:lol:

It seems the 5-0 spanking by the Jags has fucked the Moron promotion train.

The embarrassment must be too much to take.

Hey we started it.

Not long after the launch of hilarious threads like this one and the one on the SPL forum about whether or not they relished promotion, we put 4 past them in the first 35 minutes.

You guys merely stood on our shoulders.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Hey we started it.

Not long after the launch of hilarious threads like this one and the one on the SPL forum about whether or not they relished promotion, we put 4 past them in thee first 35 minutes.

You guys merely stood on our shoulders.

I recall Palmerston being a particularly difficult place to see the Ton win..................

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

It's up there with the IBM guy saying there wouldn't be the need for more than a handful of computers in the world, or Thatcher saying there'd be no female PM in her lifetime.

Ok, it's not, but it's funnier.

It's up there with the IBM guy saying there wouldn't be the need for more than a handful of computers in the world, or Thatcher saying there'd be no female PM in her lifetime.

Ok, it's not, but it's funnier.

MT - The sea air has a lot to do with it and obviously the ton fan has led with the jaw exposed - and you are within your rights to milk the moment something I would have certainly filled my boots with - my only concern about the post which has you fully erect is that I have just seen Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - and I have got a feeling a SMFC imposter has infiltrated my beloved Morton to feed mis information ......................

Edited by Greenocktony

Satisfied that our B team got a comfortable away point. Next week is a potential title decider between ourselves and County, the rest of you are just scrambling for relevance I'm afraid.

bucket & spade...check. deck chair...check. seaside league here comes the Ton...here comes the Ton and i say its alright

bucket & spade...check. deck chair...check. seaside league here comes the Ton...here comes the Ton and i say its alright

Despite a horrendous run over the last 6 weeks or so, we still seem to be in the top half of the table (just!). I don't think we'll win the title, but when we get Caff and Tidser back I think our results will start to improve. Why can't our poorer players get injured occasionally?

Next league games is QoS at Cappielow. Revenge for the 4-1 earlier in the season would be nice. Going to put that on my letter to Santa.