A great feeling at Cappielow..

I'm afraid that we're going to have page after page of Saturday poor trolling from all those sides comfortably beneath us in the table. More concerned, or embarrassed, actually. Definitely embarrassed actually.

Away to your pish stained bed, I thought you had learned from last weekend.

Away to your pish stained bed, I thought you had learned from last weekend.

Uh huh, I'm not going to be concerned about tone trolling from a side who got reamed at home by Queen of the South, but thanks for your concern anyway.

Not arrogant: just better.

Edited by vikingTON

Uh huh, I'm not going to be concerned about tone trolling from a side who got reamed at home by Queen of the South, but thanks for your concern anyway.

Not arrogant: just better.

You are very much mistaken, i do not speak on behalf of our esteemed football club, but in a sort of social capacity.

Now f**k off to your piss ridden bed.

Edited to add, this post has not been edited.

Edited by Zen Archer

Satisfied that our B team got a comfortable away point. Next week is a potential title decider between ourselves and County, the rest of you are just scrambling for relevance I'm afraid.

That'll be the title decided then.

I'm afraid that we're going to have page after page of Saturday poor trolling from all those sides comfortably beneath us in the table. More concerned, or embarrassed, actually. Definitely embarrassed actually.

sides comfortably beneath you? Be a short thread...

honestly?? It's not new but it's been in my favourites for a long time mate. Props to you. I don't want to see it all as you've clipped it to perfection

Yep, made it the same time as "Andy Walker Penalty." on GIF soup. My comp is playing up so can't post it.

http://gifsoup.com/Mzk3MjI

post-19928-0-76133500-1319972537_thumb.g

Edited by Tryfield