A great feeling at Cappielow..

I just stated this on our match thread but I'll say it again.

Mr Moore has to take maximum points in his next two games against Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath respectively. If he doesn't - he'll be gone. I have stood by Moore throughout last seasons diabolical attempt of finishing in the top half however, my patience is running thin with him.

That would involve paying off the rest of his contract along with Mark McNally - and finding dosh for a new management team - kinda think we are stuck - unless we get a 15 goal a season loan striker in to convert the chances we continue to make and sadly squander.

That would involve paying off the rest of his contract along with Mark McNally - and finding dosh for a new management team - kinda think we are stuck - unless we get a 15 goal a season loan striker in to convert the chances we continue to make and sadly squander.

If Dougie wants to get rid of Moore, money won't be a problem. There is also the possibility that he may walk now that Dougie is telling him what formation to play during games.

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

if ye hid a great feeling at cappie , ye must hive pished yer troosers oan a cauld day. As an Ex Pat Morton mad arse since 1966, they hiv been like the Turkish Delights ads oan the telly,, full o eastern promise but aw jelly in the middle. If ye play like shite then ye are shite. Check out wikipedea. This lot puts the name tae shame.

if ye hid a great feeling at cappie , ye must hive pished yer troosers oan a cauld day. As an Ex Pat Morton mad arse since 1966, they hiv been like the Turkish Delights ads oan the telly,, full o eastern promise but aw jelly in the middle. If ye play like shite then ye are shite. Check out wikipedea. This lot puts the name tae shame.

What%2Bthe%2Bfuck%2Bare%2Byou%2Btalking%2Babout%2Banon%2B_7a153d3ae4ba86334cae209f39c4bddc.jpg

What a horrendous start to the season Morton have had.

I assume the pressure on Moore is building? He has signed a lot of players on big money, yet results have been diagraceful.

'diagraceful' laugh.gif

What a 'diagraceful' attempt at spelling.

You Sir are due a green dot. I am most amused.

It's your back again isn't it ?

It fucking is now.

I was enticed onto the dance floor at Kitties at the Rock the Roves gig.

Not wanting to let the ladies down I busted my best shapes, the Paramedics had to put the oxygen mask over my hoop to get me to recover.

My motor kens the score, get me through to the 'WEST COAST' just so we can point and laugh, then a wee lube and we're on the way back to Fife.

Glad to hear you've sorted your vehicular problems Zen...you know what?....I'm kinda missin Fifespud and Dundee Barry fae this forum...its gotten a wee bit lacklustre...wid ye agree....p.s. no doubt normal service will be resumed next season when they get papped oot the SP HELL......or mibees straight into Admin again...without the Sevco Insurance Policy (SFA)

Elephant in the room (Dumbarton fans might take exception to that) ...Jeez Zen...is this the calibre of your upcoming support (once their testicles drop of course).

The very fact that you have managed to type thus far, indicates that your balls have'nt dropped yet, given that your cock is on your forehead.