A great feeling at Cappielow..

Sean Fitzharris. I see he was named in quite a few duds of the year XI last season but is he remotely capable at D3 level? Is he better than Ryan Kane for instance?

If he stays injury free he is more than capable at D3 level. Very injury prone but a real talent when hes on his game. Not saw Kane play so cant judge him.

Sean Fitzharris. I see he was named in quite a few duds of the year XI last season but is he remotely capable at D3 level? Is he better than Ryan Kane for instance?

When he first game to us he looked like he could be one of the best wingers in the 1st division. There was a game against Falkirk at Cappielow especially where he absolutely ripped the pish out of them until he went off injured.

That's his problem though, he is ALWAYS injured, and when he came back from that injury he was a shadow of the player he looked like he could be. If he can stay fit and get his confidence up then he will run amock, unfortunately though i don't see that ever happening for a prolonged period of time and he'll no doubt slip even further into footballing obscurity which is a shame as the boy had some real talent.

When he first game to us he looked like he could be one of the best wingers in the 1st division. There was a game against Falkirk at Cappielow especially where he absolutely ripped the pish out of them until he went off injured.

That's his problem though, he is ALWAYS injured, and when he came back from that injury he was a shadow of the player he looked like he could be. If he can stay fit and get his confidence up then he will run amock, unfortunately though i don't see that ever happening for a prolonged period of time and he'll no doubt slip even further into footballing obscurity which is a shame as the boy had some real talent.

Thats a fair appraisal.

Sean Fitzharris is a hugely talented winger but seems to have very dodgy hamstrings. Alan Moore put a lot of his pulled/damaged hamstring injuries down to not working hard enough at training and on his fitness generally. It's a shame as a fit Fitzharris could play at high level.

Sean Fitzharris is a hugely talented winger but seems to have very dodgy hamstrings. Alan Moore put a lot of his pulled/damaged hamstring injuries down to not working hard enough at training and on his fitness generally. It's a shame as a fit Fitzharris could play at high level.

I guess a lot of 100mt sprinters would have been told the same....dont run hard enough..often enough..expect a twang!

Falkirk deserved winners , cracking winning goal but second half Falkirk could have added a few more while we went into a shell.

Hey I'm not saying we're worldbeaters, but we have a really really ropey defence - shurely the mighty Ton could manage more than 1 at home?

Couldn't have put it better myself. ;)

MT since you dared to present that historic but misguided borders post - not as much as you to free fall to Div 2 ...............................

Edited by Greenocktony

MT since you dared to present that historic but misguided borders post - not as much as you to free fall to Div 2 ...............................

I cannot, indeed, will not, accept that the above post was arrived at following an editing process.

What a horrendous start to the season Morton have had.

I assume the pressure on Moore is building? He has signed a lot of players on big money, yet results have been diagraceful.

I assume the pressure on Moore is building? He has signed a lot of players on big money, yet results have been diagraceful.

I just stated this on our match thread but I'll say it again.

Mr Moore has to take maximum points in his next two games against Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath respectively. If he doesn't - he'll be gone. I have stood by Moore throughout last seasons diabolical attempt of finishing in the top half however, my patience is running thin with him.

What is big money exactly - in Paisley speak ?