A great feeling at Cappielow..

This Tidser 'thing ' is quite a fascinating subject for me . Even though I watch First Division regularly , I can't recall much about this guy but I am starting to believe he is brilliant . The Morton fans propaganda is starting to mess with my head. By god , he better be good the next time he plays against us

I'm in your movie - next match he starts I'm considering missing our game and driving to see him play. He must be incredible - you'll be able to tell your grandkids - I saw Tidser play, and they'll look at you with a far away look as they think - 'the old codger got Alzheimer's'.

Tiddler would have been playing against us next week if it wasn't for a further injury on top of his original one occurring.

How can we prepare for the non-appearance of this legend. I'll settle for a 6-0 thrashing from the spirits of 1922 :S

Morning.

Man goes into a bar. 'Morton FC' he says. Everybody in the pub pishes themselves laughing.

Thought this thread might have been overlooked in my absence. Good old Monkey Tennis though, wouldn't let the side down.

4 points off the bottom, another half a million of Duggies money pished away, ha ha ha ha ha.

Evening

Businessman walks into a bar " I have pulled off the biggest contract to supply calculators to a prestige first division club to complete their accounts - the busty barmaid retorts " not Dundee FC surely and not on credit " at that point the Arab delegation all pish themselves laughing

Dougie Dougie Dougie ............................

I am running - and filling fast - a 54 seater bus to witness the messiah's comeback . I only hope the football authorities see sense and cancel the other league fixtures so we can all pay homage.

We are all Steven Alex Christiano Michael Tizer.

Evening

Businessman walks into a bar " I have pulled off the biggest contract to supply calculators to a prestige first division club to complete their accounts - the busty barmaid retorts " not Dundee FC surely and not on credit " at that point the Arab delegation all pish themselves laughing

Dougie Dougie Dougie ............................

Where did the Arab delegation come from?

This joke fails on so many levels. The only reasons you're not getting a -1 is because the barmaid seemingly has a decent set of top bollocks. Otherwise, simply dreadful.

This Tidser 'thing ' is quite a fascinating subject for me . Even though I watch First Division regularly , I can't recall much about this guy but I am starting to believe he is brilliant . The Morton fans propaganda is starting to mess with my head. By god , he better be good the next time he plays against us

Opposition fans have short memories, at the beginning of the season tidser was getting rave reviews by every one of them except QOS fans.

What other player is good enough in this division to be given a three year deal in a plethora of one year deals that is the norm in this division?

Opposition fans have short memories, at the beginning of the season tidser was getting rave reviews by every one of them except QOS fans.

What other player is good enough in this division to be given a three year deal in a plethora of one year deals that is the norm in this division?

Given he appears to be doing the work of 11 men, you should consider giving him a lifetime contract. And a pair of goalie gloves.

The caber tossers have a fifteen point lead but Tiddles imminent return will ensure Morton eat into this gap . Can anyone still stop Ton winning the title ?

Yes

........the rest of the Morton team biggrin.gif

(and a damn fine job they've been doing of it too)

Morton with Tidser - All competitions

P10, W6, D2, L2, F28, A9

Morton without Tidser - All competitons

P11, W3, D2, L6, F14, A22

Clearly he is the best player in the world and our saviour. Stats dont lie, you all better beware.

To be fair, we did genuinely win all those games at the beginning of the season down to his ability in midfield.

Morton with Tidser - All competitions

P10, W6, D2, L2, F28, A9

Morton without Tidser - All competitons

P11, W3, D2, L6, F14, A22

Clearly he is the best player in the world and our saviour. Stats dont lie, you all better beware.

To be fair, we did genuinely win all those games at the beginning of the season down to his ability in midfield.

Entirely convincing stats IMO. Just as well then that all those fans desperately scrambling for relevance on here, like the Queen of the South and Raith fans, built up a sizeable points gap above The Ton before the imminent return of Tidser-inspired bitch-slapping to a ground near you.

Oh wait...

Edited by vikingTON

Entirely convincing stats IMO. Just as well then that all those fans desperately scrambling for relevance on here, like the Queen of the South and Raith fans, built up a sizeable points gap above The Ton before the imminent return of Tidser-inspired bitch-slapping to a ground near you.

Oh wait...

You're putting far too much pressure on a young player to single handedly carry this whole team forward on his own, and, as far as I can see, the whole thing is a recipe for disaster. I thought football was meant to be a team game?

You're putting far too much pressure on a young player to single handedly carry this whole team forward on his own, and, as far as I can see, the whole thing is a recipe for disaster. I thought football was meant to be a team game?

Dundee did the same with Kevin MacDonald and I don't remember you bitching and whining about that. Tidser has more than enough competitive experience to lift a side that is playing well even in his absence.

In short, the only ones bricking it are our opponents.

Edited by vikingTON