A great feeling at Cappielow..

Morning.

Man goes into a bar. 'Morton FC' he says. Everybody in the pub pishes themselves laughing.

Thought this thread might have been overlooked in my absence. Good old Monkey Tennis though, wouldn't let the side down.

4 points off the bottom, another half a million of Duggies money pished away, ha ha ha ha ha.

Edited by Fifespud

Leave Morton fans alone guys, they know not what they do, plus they have been very very very unlucky with injuries. They actually have the best starting 11 in the SFL don't you know ?

:lol:

The joker who started this thread off seems to have disappeared without trace. He's probably waiting until we win a couple of games on the trot before he returns to announce the second coming at Cappielow.

Don't think we'll be hearing from him again <_<

This is the best Morton team I have seen in a long time & I have been going to Cappielow since 1973 so have saw the good times & lots of bad ones also. Could this really be there time for SPL football I think they have the players but We have to wrap Macdonald & Jackson in cotton wool & keep them both fit Tidser also will be a very important Player for us in the Midfield.

But when You look & the bench We have Weatherson, Campbell, & Bachirou itching to get back in the team after Saturdays trip to Dumfries We play Partick on the Friday Night then Hamilton, & Falkirk all within the space of a few short Weeks we really could be Top by a few points can we really keep going & stay top of the League I think & hope We can..biggrin.gif

12 weeks later and this post gets funnier with every passing week. :lol:

Just think how different the outcome at Falkirk would have been if tiddler was playing

I'm prepared to admit that I hadn't realised quite how brilliant Tidser was.

Every week without him, the magnificent Morton seem to struggle really badly.

Throughout the autumn and now into the winter, his reputation grows and grows. Is he now better than Messi?

Every week without him, the magnificent Morton seem to struggle really badly.

I don't recall us stuggling badly yesterday, or any other match recently. You're talking shite again, aren't you?

Edited by vikingTON

I don't recall us stuggling badly yesterday, or any other match recently. You're talking shite again, aren't you?

21 more not struggling like yesterday will see ya relegated again....

1 league win in 8 is not struggling ?

You weren't struggling against Queen of the South? Behind for large parts of the game before snatching a draw late on against a team who were in the relegation zone?

21 more not struggling like yesterday will see ya relegated again....

Really? Because I think yesterday's performance would result in at least 15 wins from 21 matches. We would give any of the teams below us a shoeing based on yesterday's performance.

1 league win in 8 is not struggling ?

Nope, because we have 19 points from 15 games overall. The last two months have been a poor example of damage limitation, but with our injuries clearing we'll be in shape to thrash our Ayr bitches on January 2nd.