A great feeling at Cappielow..

Any truth in the rumour that the only rason the soapdodgers are doing so well this season is that they've sold the stand that the Saints gifted them for scrap, and are spunking all that money away on wages that they otherwise couldn't afford, forgetting that .. if you get lucky, to get into the SPL, you'll need to erm... build a new stand?????

Any truth in the rumour that the only rason the soapdodgers are doing so well this season is that they've sold the stand that the Saints gifted them for scrap, and are spunking all that money away on wages that they otherwise couldn't afford, forgetting that .. if you get lucky, to get into the SPL, you'll need to erm... build a new stand?????

Well, what's the point in having a stand if they're not in the SPL?

Not sure what's happened to the stand, but the players Allan Moore let go were all replaced by players with lower wage bills.

Not sure what's happened to the stand, but the players Allan Moore let go were all replaced by players with lower wage bills.

The stand is in the same place it always has been, the steel work can be seen from the car park and the seats etc are all in 4 weather tight containers in the same area. I believe in the last month or two the club has had engineers back in looking at the plans etc.

Would anyone else be mortified if their team wasn't promoted at the expense of one with Colin Stewart in goals?

I really don't see all the faults in Colin Stewart that others see, in the league he's let in two penalties and a one-on-one at Raith when his defence left him exposed, even at that he saved the first shot and was beaten on the rebound with his defence again too slow to get back to help him. I watch him making saves, taking crosses, making kick-outs or throw-outs and I really don't recognise the guy people are slating. He does have faults like most keepers at this level but do those that critisise his faults also praise him when he saves the team? If they do I don't seem to hear it. While he's doing his job well do they keep silent and wait till his first mistake before critising him?

Anything we achieve will be as a team and Colin Stewart is as much a part of the team as anyone else. We also need our fans to back the whole team!

This is a great thread, so glad I mastered the bookmarking thang, I thought it was a P and B job, but I just saved it in Safari. Magic.

I'm reminded of that Hermin's Hermits hit of the 60's - There's a kinda hush, all over the Ton tonight, all over the Ton there are 100's of people that are spewing up.

GIRFUY, you arrogant, disrespectful barstards.

This is a great thread, so glad I mastered the bookmarking thang, I thought it was a P and B job, but I just saved it in Safari. Magic.

I'm reminded of that Hermin's Hermits hit of the 60's - There's a kinda hush, all over the Ton tonight, all over the Ton there are 100's of people that are spewing up.

GIRFUY, you arrogant, disrespectful barstards.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but in my opinion, you pose a very real danger to the public.

And he's not the only dick down Greenock way.

The players must have been pretty knackered - it was an early start watching the Bhoys.

You're actually a bit of a weirdo ain't you? unsure.gif

You're the easiest wind up target on here. Pure RAGING all the time. How did you guys get on today? I'm sure the likes of Barry and Big Gus will take it on the chin whilst you wet your pants in front of the computer.

Chillax dude. x