A great feeling at Cappielow..

Sorry pal, I don't know what bottons are.

There's a surprise - this p***k on a Greenock related thread. He's just been doing more boasting over on the Raith vs Dundee thread.

It is a very similar story to ours, good start to the season, arrogance abounding and you've been bankrupt once and cheated all your creditors.

Edited by Fifespud

There's a surprise - this p***k on a Greenock related thread. He's just been doing more boasting over on the Raith vs Dundee thread.

It is a very similar story to ours, good start to the season, arrogance abounding and you've been bankrupt once and cheated all your creditors.

As i've said Spuddy, there's no arrogance from me. I think there are five teams who could win the league. The "story" isn't similar to Dundee's in the slightest. Away you and have a wee lie down my man.

Except for the fact that we aren't being 'bankrolled' by a lying Aberdeen fan. That will have a major impact in the end result. :D

Is that like 'I've'?

You're all over this forum correcting poster's 'English'. Arrogant about your team and now the ultimate arbiter of the correct usage of our language. Mind you Gaelic is maybe your thing?

Well said Spud. Get the tedious c**t telt.

Is that like 'I've'?

You're all over this forum correcting poster's 'English'. Arrogant about your team and now the ultimate arbiter of the correct usage of our language. Mind you Gaelic is maybe your thing?

It wasn't me who started the grammar pish, that was your half-scholar of a friend. I'm not arrogant about my team it just feels good to be top of the league fair and square. You lot wouldn't know about that but there was plenty of arrogance a couple of years ago just before your bottle splintered into dust.

Edited by harrington

It wasn't me who started the grammar pish, that was your half-scholar of a friend. I'm not arrogant about my team it just feels good to be top of the league fair and square. You lot wouldn't know about that but there was plenty of arrogance a couple of years ago just before your bottle splintered into dust.

Why did you edit your post? Grammar, typing or pish?

Forget the pish reason, you keep those ones in their original form.