A great feeling at Cappielow..

They're on the SPL forum as well, having a bit of a boast and a look around.

Unfuckingbelievable. :lol:

Just been over for a look and in fairness, there's a bit more acknowledgement of "early days" than has been evident on here.

Anyway, I'm prepared to forgive Harrington for starting a Morton thread on the SPL forum, because he does so by embarking on a pretty damn magnificent anti - OF rant.

Credit where it's due.

I really hope you do make it from a purely selfish point of view. St Mirren would benefit hugely from playing Morton four times a season again, it would also be great to see our ' derby ' getting some national attention. When was the last time both clubs were in the top flight? Certainly not in my life time. Would be fantastic if it happened.

However - having seen them play twice this season - I can assure you that Morton are a long way from an SPL standard club both on and off the pitch. Obviously still plenty of time to make the necessary changes and preparations but they will need to be deeper and more widespread than most promoted clubs. This is due to the club not being in the top flight for so long, unlike the rest of the Division who have experienced it within the last 10 - 15 years or so ( Queens, Ayr and Ross County excluded ).

Morton haven't been top of the first division in a very long time. We might not stay there very long but FFS how often do Morton supporters even get the opportunity to get ahead of themselves? :D

Bit OTT for sure but realism will settle in after a while. This is the first time in my time watching Morton we've been this high up and the first time in years we've had a good start. But it might all kinda go the way of Raith Rovers last season and tbh I'd not be disappointed with that but things are looking up for a change. Mon the Ton. ^_^

WHEESHT about all the top of the league and promotion pish, just get all your stayaways and no bus fare bigot sisters telt to get their arses along and support your team, and if you've a young neice/nephew, brother/sister get them dragged along as it's the good seasons that breed the diehards of the future.

They're on the SPL forum as well, having a bit of a boast and a look around.

Unfuckingbelievable. :lol:

Where would that be, you fucking clown? It's not our fault that your lot blew the lead they had two years ago then (rightly) got hammered for repeated cheating of local creditors and fellow member clubs. There are a few good lads on here from Dundee but some of you let the side down badly when what you perceive to be rightfully yours isn't actually earned .

No-one's getting carried away. We're loving being top of the league and because you can't take it you're trying to drag us down to your level.

It's a long,long season ahead and for everyday we're top of the league I'll be delighted with my team and the likes of you won't put me off laugh.gif

For what it's worth i think any of five teams could win it.

This from a Guy who supports a Team who have part of there Ground with a nickname called The Derry & there fans carry Union Flags You are a DISGRACE!!

Don't bite at this fandan's bait, man. He's well known for having online breakdowns and he's probably due another any day soon.