A great feeling at Cappielow..

I think that you were similar to how we were two seasons ago, some very talented players but unable to win games.

Now you have the strikeforce you're in with a chance.

Most of your midfield could easily get a game in the SPL.

I hope you make it this year, will never forget winning the league at your ground and the way your fans conducted themselves.

Aye aye right enough now f**k off back to tinsle town and geez peece....

The lads that sing 'The Field of Athenry' and rattle the Noraid cans outside the ground.

Another bitter Dundee fan by the sounds of things!! Try Celtic park or Ibrox for that song or even Dens for that matter!! Enjoy Your sour grapes We are top of the League Your not!! Lol..biggrin.gif

We are top of the League Your not!! Lol..biggrin.gif

The arrogance of Greenock.

Boasting about being top, how you're going to gub Queens cos theyre bottom, how you're going to win the league.

Boast, boast and more boasting.

Away and practice yir Wee Dublin rebel songs.

The arrogance of Greenock.

Boasting about being top, how you're going to gub Queens cos theyre bottom, how you're going to win the league.

Boast, boast and more boasting.

Away and practice yir Wee Dublin rebel songs.

They're on the SPL forum as well, having a bit of a boast and a look around.

Unfuckingbelievable. :lol:

The last time we were top of the First Division was September 1996. In that time, the club's nearly folded and been down to the absolute depths. In the meanwhile, every similar sized club to ourselves have enjoyed the SPL and/or cup semis and finals whilst we've had fuck all.

Finally we've got a bit of a team and are optimistic about the season ahead so a lot of folk are milking it. I'm sure we'll be reminded if it all goes tits up, but at the moment, it is a nice time. A few folk talking crap on a messageboard certainly hasn't ruined it for me, I'm loving it, thank's very much :D .

Football fans are always going to milk success, moderate or not, and especially when they've not been used to it. You'd think it's an exclusive fault of the Morton fans to irritate folk when their team's going well.

Edited by Toby

There were also two other great teams in that division though. This year it's just Greenock Morton and Hamilton when they have a full strength XI out. When they don't have that they get dominated by the worst QOTS side in about 10 years.

Steady on....I have seen no evidence that Morton and Hamilton will fight it out for the title. I expect both to be in the mix but several other teams will have a say in how this all finishes up at the end of the season.

Don't forget that second half at Cappielow against Livingston...we were wasteful in front of goal but created a bundle of chances and you were a tad fortunate to take all three points.

I think the 95-96 team was better than this one but I reckon we will finish in a higher position this season than we did back then.

WE PLAYED BAYERN MUNICH THAT SEASON YA KNOW....

WE WERE NOT MIXING WITH THE LIKES OF YOU THEN EITHER....