A great feeling at Cappielow..

On 25/02/2016 at 02:44, virginton said:

Bump. The Famous back to where we should be, give or take a few places either way. Comfortably securing our league status in February with the promotion playoffs left to target, two cup quarter-final appearances for the season, Sevco humbled and Hibs absolutely hounded on their own middens.

Looks like back to back vintage years IMO.

post-11540-14563682072477_thumb.jpg

IMG_0907.thumb.JPG.a8c3378fee5afcafb839efde621b84f9.JPG

Thanks for playing anyway champ.

On 23/04/2018 at 13:03, Toby said:

Very much like your own assessment of myself. Jimmy might not have put it very eloquently, but it’s clear that not everyone’s opinion of yourself is particularly high. If that’s water off a duck’s back to yourself, I really don’t see why being disliked by an arsehole should be any concern to myself.

The neutral sees through you- feel free to file those opinions away wherever you wish, but don’t expect your own opinion of folk to hold any more credibility than theirs on you.

Since when was Jimmy a neutral, he spends his time rummaging about on here white knighting VT and his cabal of fannies.

On 24/04/2018 at 06:37, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nope, none at all. Not very quick on the uptake, are you?

I'd have thought it was fairly obvious that I sussed out a long time ago that you've got nothing other than lies and conjecture on me.

You've only gone on to prove that.

16 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Since when was Jimmy a neutral, he spends his time rummaging about on here white knighting VT and his cabal of fannies.

Does he? Can't say I've ever noticed. Good lad.

14 minutes ago, Toby said:

Does he? Can't say I've ever noticed. Good lad.

You must be a bit slow then, I only have a wee cursory glance in certain threads from time to time and I can see which ones white knight each other by posts or the even sadder pastime of dishing out reds without offering too much else.

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

You must be a bit slow then, I only have a wee cursory glance in certain threads from time to time and I can see which ones white knight each other by posts or the even sadder pastime of dishing out reds without offering too much else.

Must be. I expect you’ll only be having a wee cursory glance on the threads in this part of the forum next season too.

3 minutes ago, Toby said:

Must be. I expect you’ll only be having a wee cursory glance on the threads in this part of the forum next season too.

Where Ayr end up will have no bearing on how regularly I pop in to see how well you lot are doing at boosting each others tiny egos.

At least you've managed to dish out reds against me and have the balls to post at the same time, that'll be 2 reds while posting against dozens while hiding behind others endeavours, old habits 'n' aw that.

Edited by ayrmad

1 hour ago, Toby said:

I'd have thought it was fairly obvious that I sussed out a long time ago that you've got nothing other than lies and conjecture on me.

Lovin’ >Hatin’ —-McDonalds 2016.

Don’t fret we all know you live and breathe the corporate vision. 

3 hours ago, Toby said:

ahh, pet.

As long as you believe that, even if nobody else does.

Keep dreaming the dream.

PS - some performance by Liverpool last night, eh?

4 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Where Ayr end up will have no bearing on how regularly I pop in to see how well you lot are doing at boosting each others tiny egos.

At least you've managed to dish out reds against me and have the balls to post at the same time, that'll be 2 reds while posting against dozens while hiding behind others endeavours, old habits 'n' aw that.

Another poster who' sussed out Toby as a leader of the infamous red dot gang 

There' a more sinister side to him and his 'cabal of fannies 'which will undoubtedly catch up with them.

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

ahh, pet.

As long as you believe that, even if nobody else does.

Keep dreaming the dream.

PS - some performance by Liverpool last night, eh?

I wouldn’t know. I don’t watch Liverpool when they’re on the telly so am in no position to comment.

44 minutes ago, Toby said:

I wouldn’t know. I don’t watch Liverpool when they’re on the telly so am in no position to comment.

Says a lot about you, that - you let your small-minded petty prejudices make you miss one of the best televised games of the season.

Sad!

And talking of "sad", I see your wee pal vt has been creeping back on to the thread, sneaking out a few wee riddies and then slithering off again.

That's also sad.....  but touchingly sweet.

4 hours ago, cornbeef said:

Another poster who' sussed out Toby as a leader of the infamous red dot gang 

There' a more sinister side to him and his 'cabal of fannies 'which will undoubtedly catch up with them.

Toby's a dick, spent months red dotting me when I was having a difference of opinion with his pals, glad to see he's a big boy that can post for himself now.

The first few pages of this thread are magnificent reading and I'd recommend it to anyone. Then come back here and take a look at the final league table for that season:
Spoiler image.png.cbeab2f5f9bff73f5b66cff5cbff090f.png

I had it in my mind that this thread started the season they were duking it out with Partick Thistle for the league. It seems not.

18 hours ago, ayrmad said:

17 hours ago, ayrmad said:

9 hours ago, ayrmad said:

Toby's a dick, spent months red dotting me when I was having a difference of opinion with his pals, glad to see he's a big boy that can post for himself now.

What a state to get yourself in over little dots on a Internet forum. Have some self respect ffs.