A great feeling at Cappielow..

Bump. It is a belated farewell to one of the thread's most regular set of participants - the gormless Raith Rovers' fanbase - after their team got relegated to the seaside leagues by an Angus bumpkin outfit in their own, horrible midden. Here's some of the gems that we are going to miss when they're going to Methil and Stranraer next season:

On 3/12/2014 at 14:33, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Morton :lol:

On 3/12/2014 at 13:51, roverthemoon said:

Good to see Morton fans resorting to the 'it's a shite league' line of defence. Less frequently used than the 'aye but both teams were shite' argument people use after a defeat but equally effective as an indicator of sour grapes. Brilliant

On 3/8/2014 at 09:07, Scary Bear said:

The boys of '22 will be birling in their graves. Sad times for the big team. Hopefully Kenny Shiels can cheer them up with his folksy wisdom.

On 3/16/2014 at 11:39, Wardy said:

I hope Morton never darken our door again.

On 3/17/2014 at 10:54, Wee Sandy said:

Mibbee VT's response in the post, Beachbum, huv ye checked the letterbox??

No like him tae miss an opportunity tae vindicate his scarily accurate predictions @ A................. :whistle

On 3/20/2014 at 22:16, RRFC2711 said:

I'm going to miss you guys especially the número uno poster. Can we visit you now and again we will wear a kiss me quick hat.

On 3/21/2014 at 15:41, Scary Bear said:

The Morton Story: Shite, Shite and More Shite.

On 3/22/2014 at 10:41, roverthemoon said:

Still too big to go down I reckon

They'll be laughing at all of us once they survive

Reaction GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Edited by vikingTON

On 3/30/2014 at 19:28, Scary Bear said:

So, is the great feeling officially gone?

Will Dougie Wonka be making a end of season address to the fans?

On 4/1/2014 at 15:03, Scary Bear said:

Ho! Ho! This thread is a celebration of all things disastrously Morton. Stop discussing aging players who are now only fit for the juniors....or Morton.

On 2/8/2012 at 20:32, No 1 Diver said:

VirginTon is the biggest whale on here, People think it's a smart reply when really he's 'Seething' at people ripping the pish about him having witnessed no success of Mortons.

On 3/3/2012 at 20:45, Zen Archer said:

Raith Rovers pumping Morton > penicillin.

On 3/3/2012 at 20:35, CALDERON said:

What A feeeeeelin. When the Morton fans are seeeethin.

On 3/3/2012 at 19:23, RoversMad said:

OP was " Smug"

The rest has been pure "Schadenfreude"

Doon ye go. 

qOz6PVQ.gif

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

Bump. It is a belated farewell to one of the thread's most regular set of participants - the gormless Raith Rovers' fanbase - after their team got relegated to the seaside leagues by an Angus bumpkin outfit in their own, horrible midden. Here's some of the gems that we are going to miss when they're going to Methil and Stranraer next season:

My point still stands. I hope we pass you like ships in the night next season! Haha.

Edited by Wardy
Spelling

10 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

An older an fatter Dobbie. He's only going to regress at his age. Jai Quitongo on the other hand..

I wouldn't especially expect him to get fatter.  He's not been overweight since about 2007, so the point is a daft one.

Quitongo does indeed have youth on his side; Dobbie has but his genius.

15 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

An older an fatter Dobbie. He's only going to regress at his age. Jai Quitongo on the other hand..

But Dobbie loves Queens and is happy to stay, Quitongo will be away like a shot from Morton at the first opportunity. Who knows, he may come to Queens and double his wages.

40 minutes ago, virginton said:

Dredging up posts from 2014!

You seriously need a bird.

Bumping quotes from 2014. Fucking hell. Possibly the most tragic thing I've ever seen on here. Well done

Edited to add that we got exactly what we deserved. This horrific Rovers team squeaking through would have been a travesty

Edited by roverthemoon

4 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Bumping quotes from 2014. Fucking hell. Possibly the most tragic thing I've ever seen on here. Well done

Edited to add that we got exactly what we deserved. This horrific Rovers team squeaking through would have been a travesty

2012 as well

JjmodZz.gif

But Dobbie loves Queens and is happy to stay, Quitongo will be away like a shot from Morton at the first opportunity. Who knows, he may come to Queens and double his wages.

1/10