A great feeling at Cappielow..

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Aye he definitely wasn't taking the complete and utter piss with that comment :lol: 

You must spend a fair amount of your day defending VT's honour, it's like Dick Dastardly & Muttley.

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Do you just wander round this forum white-knighting SimpleTON? I'm sure he appreciates the effort.

No. But I have to concede I do enjoy having a good laugh at utter simpletons who can't spot obvious sarcasm. 

8 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

No. But I have to concede I do enjoy having a good laugh at utter simpletons who can't spot obvious sarcasm. 

My post, of course, wasn't 100% serious itself, but, not being a simpleton, you'll have been well on top of that.

7 hours ago, Scosha said:

Is it a great feeling knowing Queens chucked a huge part of their budget on Dobbie to achieve literally f**k all :lol: 

Well, not quite. Without him and his goals they'd have certainly been down in shit street with ourselves and the others. 

46 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Well, not quite. Without him and his goals they'd have certainly been down in shit street with ourselves and the others. 

Indeed.

What would poor old Morton have given to have made a single signing so significantly positive that he could dictate which league they'd get to play in next season?

Alas, they'd nobody like that and instead saw their once promising season slither away into embarrassing failure.  A blindingly awful run of form, culminating in an absolute horsing in the play-offs.