Archer

Telefunken U47

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

* bump *

Just watched the entire 3rd series of this. I was literally (yes, literally) crying with laughter through most of it. The lad who voices Archer (H. Jon Benjamin) is excellent and brings loads to the roll (his screams of delight when he finds an drinks decanter in his new car (S3:E7) had me in such fits of laughter I had to stop the playback).

My fav bit is when Mallory wkaes up and hears an intruder in her house and grabs her gun. "Hello? Who's there?! What do you want? 'Cause all you're gonna get is holes..... not my holes... I mean... you'll get full of holes."

To use a Jewish phrase, it's chocka full of schtick. Just about every line is either a gag or a setting up a gag. Episode 8 or Series 3 when Mallory calls in the guys because the Italian president was found shot dead, in a gimp suit, with a dildo up his arse. Brilliant stuff and while I realise it's bad show to post a link to this I am sorely tempted as it's such a good episode.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to start watching this last night when it appeared on netflix

Brillant show so far, 1st episode had me belly laughing well after the jokes, especially the "mexican stand off" outside the laundrette at the end

• 1 month later...

Yup, amazing show. H Jon Benjamin is amazing. Anyone seen his sketch show, H Jon Benjamin Has a Van? It's... hit and miss but pretty great when it hits.

Also, you should watch Frisky Dingo. It preceded Archer. Similar style, creators & voice actors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...