Lochee United & Tayport

Guest Arab

Obvious frendly rivalry here, Lochee have beaten Tayport in the recent games and top the division with Tayport closly behind. Who do you think will win the League?

• 2 weeks later...
Not the last time i checked

East Of Scotland Super League.

Kinnoull are (joint) top of the Tayside Premier.

Lochee Utd are top of the East Super League. Tayport have slumped to 3rd with two games more played than Lochee Utd and Bo'ness :o

Edit: And for Radford, Jeanfield Swifts are 2nd bottom of Tayside Div 1 :P

• 2 weeks later...

A manager at work is a Tayport fan. Never misses a game home or away. She says they're basically concentrating on the Scottish Cup now as while they can still mathematically win the league, they're not playing well enough and have dropped too many points in games against lesser teams to be in with a realistic chance of winning the title.

Who is the manager of Tayports just now?

I knew the old manager Dave Baikie as i know his son who used to be one of my teachers at my School. I thought his son would of taken charge as it is a chance of a lifetime (You need to admit it)

Who is the manager of Tayports just now?

I knew the old manager Dave Baikie as i know his son who used to be one of my teachers at my School. I thought his son would of taken charge as it is a chance of a lifetime (You need to admit it)

435245[/snapback]

Dave Baikie's now at Cowdenbeath. Current Tayport manager is Keith Burgess who was previously with Glenrothes.

Archived