Dance Songs

SOL

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've been enjoying some of his stuff lately.

Agree regarding Dash Berlin's album. Not had a chance to listen to it in full yet, but I like what I've heard so far. I think I posted one of Hoyaa's songs on the first page of this thread, it's good to see him getting a decent platform to get his songs heard. He doesn't get a lot of exposure, but I think he's pretty good.

His style is a lot different to Dash Berlin, but they seem to have knocked up an excellent tune in Aviation - would like to see them get together again for another couple of tracks at some point.

Only just discovered the Evil Activities: Extrem Audio podcast - I think it's been going since January.

Good for anyone who likes there dance music a bit harder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paul Van Dyk plays the O2 academy on the same night. Me and my mates are struggling to decide who to go and see. We seen them both at coloursfest so won't be too gutted at missing out on one for the other. Still a hard choice though.

Right now John O'Callaghan is narrowly edging it.

Orjan Nilsen and Super 8 and Tab as well at the Arches, that'd sway me.

I was talking to Mallorca Lee on twitter and he's saying he should be supporting Paul Van Dyk. I love listening/seeing him but it would be the third time this year I've seen him. PVD was awesome at coloursfest but I remember a lot of people around us getting really pissed off because he didn't play for a angel.

The arches is a better venue and I enjoy John O'Callaghan more than I enjoy Paul Van Dyk.

Don't know if I've already posted it but this was awesome when he played Find Yourself. It was the back of eight at night and the place just went mental.

Colours posted on Facebook the other day that they are doing an new event at strathclyde country park in September (might be the 10th) saying its going to be a bit like coloursfest with 4 arenas/stages.