Sons of Anarchy

A-Mac

• 7 months later...
On 2/15/2017 at 20:46, J_Stewart said:

Got about half way through the fourth season of this and had to bin it, horrifically cheesy and repetitive.

Likely didn't help that the third season with the Northern Irish guff was one of the worst standalone season's of television I've ever seen.

Couldn't agree more.

Started slowly but gradually improved. Was excellent throughout the 2nd series, became farcical in the 3rd and degenerated into a soap opera with motorcycles attached after that.

• 4 months later...

Finished watching Mayans, got a bit better as it went on but the biggest problem was a lack of empathy for Easy and the main characters.

Apart from remake Adama, Potter and Chucky most of the cast is just too bland.

I watched all of SOA but I have no interest in this Mayans thing. SOA was so awful at times it was great. Charlie Hunnam or whatever his name is was fucking terrible and most of the acting in the show was atrocious. It got really weird with all the rapey stuff at the end too.

On 18/02/2019 at 11:10, Busta Nut said:

I watched all of SOA but I have no interest in this Mayans thing. SOA was so awful at times it was great. Charlie Hunnam or whatever his name is was fucking terrible and most of the acting in the show was atrocious. It got really weird with all the rapey stuff at the end too.

^^^watched a completely different show thinking it was SOA.

Actually quite enjoyed the Mayans M.C. 

Was wondering how they'd possibly manage to get any more out of it then as soon as I seen who stepped out, 10 minutes from the end I guessed correctly the way it would be going. I'm now looking forward to how those two develop.

• 3 weeks later...

Started watching this again although began at series 4 as I just couldn't be fucked with all the Irish shite.

It's still quality but my sheer hatred of Gemma just grows. She's such a horrendous c**t. I actually fast forward through her pish now. Someone should have shot her in the head and it would have saved everyone so much grief. It's weird how so many folk are blind to her bullshit.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Everything he said was fairly accurate.

Fair enough but I find it interesting that he chose to comment on the “prison rape bum sex” and found that weird, but not comment on the rape of a female earlier in the series which I found more disturbing, or the young girl being deliberately burned alive in front of her father. Each to their own, I suppose.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...