Sons of Anarchy

A-Mac

Series has just been televised in Australia on free to air TV.

Loving the show so far, although some things are a little far fetched.

Its the best show on TV just now in my opinion. Don't think its that far fetched as the guy who writes spent a lot of time with several Biker Gangs gaining reference to how how these gangs run.

Surprised at the love for this series tbh. On the recommendation of a friend I bought series one on dvd and got about three quarters of the way through before giving up. I found it very difficult to engage with any of the characters on a human level - there didn't appear to be much behind the hardnut posturing except the occasional moment of sensetive posturing.

Its a shame, because I loved the pretext - but it seemed to me a very poor script.

Also Hellboy is unwatchably ugly.

I'd watch Ron Pearlman eat an Indian, he is god.

You should have a look at a Mexican movie called Cronos, if you haven't seen it already. He overacts to a hilarious extent, you might enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching the first season. I had to force myself through the first few episodes but then I became addicted. It's really a great show! Away to watch season two now.

I agree, i am hoping to get the set on DVD so i don't have to wait every week for TV.

Just finished season 2. The last two episodes in particular were amazing! I looked for season 3 on itunes but they only have the first episode. Anyone know where I can download season 3? or a decent streaming site?

Just finished season 2. The last two episodes in particular were amazing! I looked for season 3 on itunes but they only have the first episode. Anyone know where I can download season 3? or a decent streaming site?

http://www.channel5.com/shows/sons-of-anarchy/episodes/so

There you go pal. Season 3 started on 5 USA last Wednesday, next episode's tomorrow night at 10. Only thing watching it on there though is the adverts are a bit of a bitch when you compare it to the likes of 4OD, but it's still better than on the telly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...