The General Ross County Chat Thread

Yes, very I'm happy with Mckay staying.

Also happy with the first-team contracts given to these u20s:

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/997189052167225344

Grivosti is a burly centre-back who is very comfortable on the ball - I'd say his ball-playing is his biggest strength and he has room for improvement with being an out-and-out defender.  I think he has a chance of playing a bit of first-team football this coming season.  Hopefully we see Ross Macivor and Greg Morrison this year too.  James Wallace must still only be 17-18 but is a nippy wee inside-forward.

Edited by bunglebonce

In the second tier with decent service Mckay should get a decent amount of goals. He actually looked like he gave a toss at the end of the season, unlike others.

Didn't know where else to put it, but Groningen are apparently close to signing Schalk. 

No shocks really, expected him to jump ship. Gave me the best memory of my life, but deserves to play at a higher level. Fair play to him for having ambition. Good luck.

On 5/17/2018 at 17:52, yoda said:

Kettlewell in the dugout. Brittain in the backroom staff. Vigurs and Gardyne in the team. Boyd taking on the "Ranald" role behind the scenes.

We're putting the band back together. We're on a mission from God.

2016_10_08_084330_155737.jpg

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Scott Boyd signed a new contract with us a couple of weeks back, just incase you missed it.

Yes saw that. Good luck to the Ginger Pele, lovely guy and club legend appallingly treated by Jim n Billy who couldn't even be arsed attending the testimonial dinner of our longest serving player (at that time).

(Where that pic was taken btw).

Another reason most staggies were delighted when they were binned.

2 hours ago, StuartTaylor said:

Yes saw that. Good luck to the Ginger Pele, lovely guy and club legend appallingly treated by Jim n Billy who couldn't even be arsed attending the testimonial dinner of our longest serving player (at that time).

(Where that pic was taken btw).

Another reason most staggies were delighted when they were binned.

You'll not hear many bad words about SB by the Killie fans BTW, a cracking no nonsense defender.......

https://www.killiefc.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5368-in-praise-of-scott-boyd/

By all accounts he's a really nice guy off the pitch too.

46 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

You'll not hear many bad words about SB by the Killie fans BTW, a cracking no nonsense defender.......

https://www.killiefc.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5368-in-praise-of-scott-boyd/

By all accounts he's a really nice guy off the pitch too.

Yeah Scott is a diamond lad, glad to hear that he's getting on well at killie. The ginger pele will always be welcome back at Vicky Park.