The General Ross County Chat Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Did a job when he first came in but he played, what, less than 10 games? No great loss at this point in time. 

I'm genuinely struggling to remember who is and who isn't still at the club. Sean Kelly, for example? 

59 minutes ago, yoda said:

Did a job when he first came in but he played, what, less than 10 games? No great loss at this point in time. 

I'm genuinely struggling to remember who is and who isn't still at the club. Sean Kelly, for example? 

Christ aye, and big Effiong?

I wish I could forget that N’gog  was still here.  I’m sure Kenny VDW would’ve  beaten him in a 100m sprint.

I think Eagles has one good game where he set up a goal from a set piece? Other than that he did absolutely hee haw and absolutely refused to track back.

I will be amazed if Owen Coyle gets another managerial job again. Well OK, I won't be that shocked because we love nothing more than failed retreads, but he shouldn't get another chance anyway. I know we were desperate in January but his transfer strategy seems to have just been "throw a load of shit against the wall and not even wait to see what sticks, just sign it all"

I'd like to know what scouting Coyle did on him,  and did he actually watch him in training. He started him in 3 games where he left Schalk on the bench FFS!! :1eye

I have a hard time believing that transfer was on the level, to be honest. It was obvious from his highlights reel that he wasn’t close to good enough.