The General Ross County Chat Thread

Aye, A is the Home one in red, the other two are shite.

Take it they’re keeping the home kit as is next season?

Might as well go with A, but jeez, could they not have put more than ten minutes’ thought into it?

I hate our PR “department” sometimes. Those are clearly options 1,4 and 7. They picked those three monstrosities.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Take it they’re keeping the home kit as is next season?

Might as well go with A, but jeez, could they not have put more than ten minutes’ thought into it?

I hate our PR “department” sometimes. Those are clearly options 1,4 and 7. They picked those three monstrosities.

Not sure about the home one, I assume so.

Aye there must been at least 7 options, would’ve liked to seen the others!

11 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

It was the best shirt though, our current tartan home design is our fastest ever selling home top. 

I don't doubt that at all.  Macron kits are pretty smashing in general.  My point is more about the pretense of fan involvement.

30 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Nothing coming up on Ask Jeeves. What happened?

Been caught on Snapchat having a Tommy Tank in the dressing room, allegedly.

Heard he is a keen urine drinker as well. Sounds like he would be better suited to a life in rugby.

Edited by Muzza81

15 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Been caught on Snapchat having a Tommy Tank in the dressing room, allegedly.

Heard he is a keen urine drinker away. Sounds like he would be better suited to a life in rugby.

What is the problem? I have seen SEX ACT in capital letters but seems the County players enjoyed it. 

I don't think there is a problem, not aware of any County fan or player who cares.

I think the Sun just got hold of a private video with nudity and a vaguely public figure in it and spun it to their readers as a 'SEX ACT!!!' with some sanctimonious fake-sounding quotes.

The Sun  really is utter fucking shit.  

Edited by dingdong1929

Remember being out in Edinburgh one night after a derby, (think it was 2-2) and whilst having a piss had a bloke come up to me and ask the time, said whatever the time was, and he said "that's funny my watch says different". He had wrapped his cock round his wrist. 

Anyway, turned out to be Martin Scott, who also had a spell with County.

Must be something in the water up there. 

11 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Remember being out in Edinburgh one night after a derby, (think it was 2-2) and whilst having a piss had a bloke come up to me and ask the time, said whatever the time was, and he said "that's funny my watch says different". He had wrapped his cock round his wrist. 

Anyway, turned out to be Martin Scott, who also had a spell with County.

Must be something in the water up there. 

A guy from Livingston who played for Livingston and Hibs gets his cock out in Edinburgh after the Edinburgh derby to make a joke to a Hearts fan - because of the water in Ross-shire.
Right enuff ;)

Thank god no Hearts player has ever got in trouble for gettin their cock out when they shouldn't  :whistle