The General Ross County Chat Thread

Sportsound was not quite as expected. Roy manned up and dealt well with a mixture of sensible and totally ignorant questions (take a bow Tom English). Kris Boyd in shock coherent, informed comment .  Needlessly to say the guy who hit the mark having witnessed County was the loveable Michael Stewart. The County fan who was on, sorry pal didn't catch your name , did an excellent job. 

In short, Tom English does not actually watch football out with Glasgow  and in his defence he must have a hell of a confused life being Irish working in Scotland with his surname.

4 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Gutted at that news said no County fan ever.

Disappointing. I thought I might at least get some support in my pursuit of Swifty from my Highland brothers.

I am not that big a McIntyre fan, but I feel he did okay.   Although I think he was lucky to have Boyce and his individual brilliance elevated County above where McIntyre would have us, I see no real point in sacking him if you are going to take in someone like Hartley.  I would rather have kept Jim.  As has already been mentioned McIntyre made the decision quite easy for McGregor.  It's easily justifiable.  Anyone in the media that can't see that really shouldn't be picking up a wage for writing about Scottish football.  Every time McGregor sacks someone early (Smith, Campbell, McStay, Adams, Leitch, McIntyre) the same articles get written.  Plucky County are punching, the manager deserves more time.

But don't fucking hire Hartley.