The Creepy & The Strange

On 14/01/2024 at 18:32, 'WellDel said:

With ghosts seemingly being merely apparitions with no actual physical mass (never encountered one personally), are they even capable of having a wee chug in the afterlife? If not and I should end up one myself, I'd probably just stick to going around scaring cnuts I didn't like when I was alive instead of hanging about Rhianna's bedroom as an ethereal ball of sexual frustration. 

Slimers ectoplasm in Ghostbusters explained;

image.png.cbca1480287440faf90b767c89fe25c6.png

In an update to creepy things that happen on baby monitor, the missus advised me that the monitor moved and moved back again. I didn't witness this and she was very tired and tripping balls. Though she did not appreciate me sharing my vivid dream / nightmare of a few nights previous, in fact this is recurring. 

I've always had pretty wild dreams, but in this dream I see a creepy old hand (like a witches hand maybe) appear slowly towards the monitor and the monitor goes dark, then the child is gone. It's remarkably vivid, the thing that amazes me usually is the fine details that appear in the dream, it's exactly the way things should look. 

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

In an update to creepy things that happen on baby monitor, the missus advised me that the monitor moved and moved back again. I didn't witness this and she was very tired and tripping balls. Though she did not appreciate me sharing my vivid dream / nightmare of a few nights previous, in fact this is recurring. 

I've always had pretty wild dreams, but in this dream I see a creepy old hand (like a witches hand maybe) appear slowly towards the monitor and the monitor goes dark, then the child is gone. It's remarkably vivid, the thing that amazes me usually is the fine details that appear in the dream, it's exactly the way things should look. 

FFS. I'm usually sceptical AF.

Things captured on baby monitors would scare the shite out of me.

On 14/10/2023 at 13:02, Arch Stanton said:

Seeing as Halloween is only a few weeks away, here it is...

https://vimeo.com/765653802

Just gone back and watched this, thanks for putting it up.  I remember watching it when I was a kid and I don’t think I slept well for about 2 weeks afterwards. I’ve always wanted to watch it again!

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Just gone back and watched this, thanks for putting it up.  I remember watching it when I was a kid and I don’t think I slept well for about 2 weeks afterwards. I’ve always wanted to watch it again!

I'd rather my kids took their chances with the poltergiest than any BBC employees.