Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ludo's Still Game themed mafia game was sheer class. So much cheating it was unreal, and even then the mafia were as clear as day as the game progressed. :lol:

Ludo's Still Game themed mafia game was sheer class. So much cheating it was unreal, and even then the mafia were as clear as day as the game progressed. :lol:

That game was a complete disaster, I tried my best to hold it together but the amount of fuckwittery going on made it near impossible to keep it going as a good quality game.

To keep this out the game thread I put forward that Lichtie gets banned from playing for a few games since he has been asked to stop posting in the game thread but yet he keeps posting.

That game was a complete disaster, I tried my best to hold it together but the amount of fuckwittery going on made it near impossible to keep it going as a good quality game.

You did really well considering the circumstances. I did wonder why the game was only 14 pages long.

I'm thinking I'll host one again, I've got a few experimental ideas. I'm not gonna beat my chart topping effort of before, but I'll make sure it's exciting as hell.

Just to let yous know my game is going to be a mafia game. Can I go after your one forehead because I have a theme and everything ready?

No you are in a queue and will have to wait like everyone else.

Just to let yous know my game is going to be a mafia game. Can I go after your one forehead because I have a theme and everything ready?

You can go infront of me, I've got nothing planned except a possible theme.

Archived