Mafia Watering Hole

As long as there is at least a wee bit of variety between each game, I don't see the problems in anybody having a go with different themes. Just seeing everyone throwing their hats in to do some hosting actually tempts me, slightly! laugh.gif

Edit: Although, I'm far too inexperienced for that. wink.gif

If I can do it, anyone can do it. tongue.gif

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fool!

Pokemon game sounds amazing.

I'm still thinking up concepts and tasks for the next survivor game at the moment. I've got a few ideas that I think will really work, but I want run this one in particular by everyone if that's ok?

I want to make it more tactical in the latter stages, rather than task orientated. I was thinking about asking the 'dead' players to vote people out when it gets down to the final 2 or 3? It means that your general gameplay and tactics can be held to account right to the end of the game, and it allows the 'dead' players to remain actively involved, without prejudicing the overall game too much. It wouldn't obviously be all 17 (or 18) dead players who would be voting, maybe everyone involved up to the final 10 would be able to vote for their deserving winner? I'd hope that people could look beyond personality clashes and focus on who they feel has played the game the best, whether it's in terms of gameplay or integrity or whatever criteria they wish to make their vote on.

Does this actually make sense? Anyone who watched the TV show survivor a few years back will possibly understand better than those that haven't, but I think it'll allow the most deserving person to win. (not that TRS wasn't a deserving winner - he overcame incredible odds when he went into a completely new team on his own)

Good idea Kyle 8)

When you thinking of running this? Its a monster to run but actually decent laugh.

Can't wait to find out the seedings for it

Proudest Moment - Taking NG out with ease in our PPV debate in the Lost game. Really shows that I'm the most powerful player in these games when I took out the number 2 with distinctive ease. 8) And that's when the rivalry was born.

Most Cringeworthy Moment - When I done suspicions on myself.

I've hyped myself up for the next game and came out of my slumbering sulk about Lichtie and I'll be on fire once again to regain my status as Gy once put it;

'we have the most experienced player in P+B Mafia history and the master of suspicions'

Oooft Gy, ooft indeed.

I was just read the whole "Scottish Cities - The Invasion of Europe" game. What a game that was! laugh.gif

Me and lichtie constantly arguing

GY getting killed by Ludo laugh.gif

GY hating me

lichtie trying to place the blame on me

Ayrgirl going crazy about it!

lichtie then not bothering to post a story the following night that caused mayhem

lichtie saying that cheesefiddler was a civilian in a story and then the next day said that he was a terrorist as he originally guessed his role!

GY hating me

A fantastic and tense ending

Brilliant stories by myself tongue.gif

To be fair, the way I see it is, why should P&B's best mafia game player in history retire over a shitebag whose attempts at playing mafia games are laughable at best?

Carry on.

I was just read the whole "Scottish Cities - The Invasion of Europe" game. What a game that was! laugh.gif

Me and lichtie constantly arguing

GY getting killed by Ludo laugh.gif

GY hating me

lichtie trying to place the blame on me

Ayrgirl going crazy about it!

lichtie then not bothering to post a story the following night that caused mayhem

lichtie saying that cheesefiddler was a civilian in a story and then the next day said that he was a terrorist as he originally guessed his role!

GY hating me

A fantastic and tense ending

Brilliant stories by myself tongue.gif

Another example of me taking out a big name with ease. 8)

To be fair, the way I see it is, why should P&B's best mafia game player in history retire over a shitebag whose attempts at playing mafia games are laughable at best?

Carry on.

That's why I came back in the last game. So don't see why it should keep my number 2 out tongue.gif

That is because no one knew you were playing.

What game was it that NOW accused me of being mafia in the sign up thread before I even got my role because 'I was being cocky' laugh.gif I think the worst bit about that was the fact that just after he accused me I got my role and I was Mafia.

You have tried 'Ludo's suspicions' on me only once and failed to take me out and I was mafia in that game.

Your all talk Ludo :P

The new breed of mafia participants will overtake you soon. I have my eye on a young apprentice who I believe one day will the crown of being the best player

You have tried 'Ludo's suspicions' on me only once and failed to take me out and I was mafia in that game.

The new breed of mafia participants will overtake you soon. I have my eye on a young apprentice who I believe one day will the crown of being the best player

It's all about the off-board experience and no one knowing how you play.

What game was it that NOW accused me of being mafia in the sign up thread before I even got my role because 'I was being cocky' laugh.gif I think the worst bit about that was the fact that just after he accused me I got my role and I was Mafia.

Think it was mine, could be wrong though.

We'll see.

It's like comparing John Cena to Hulk Hogan - Tam Brighton to Messi.

Don't talk rubbish.

We'll see.

It's like comparing John Cena to Hulk Hogan - Tam Brighton to Messi.

Don't talk rubbish.

The only difference between Cena and Hogan is age. Both aren't terrible good on the mic and are shite at wrestling, both are the top sellers of their era.

The only difference between Cena and Hogan is age. Both aren't terrible good on the mic and are shite at wrestling, both are the top sellers of their era.

Whilst both are the top sellers of their era, one practically put wrestling on the map the other has dragged it downhill.

Archived