Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I was one of the few that no-one had sussed and I was the only one who never fell for the Shelldon bait.

Did anybody actually 'fall for it' ? I just assumed everybody thought the same as me and wanted to see what would happen :huh::lol:

I'm sure I was one of the few that no-one had sussed and I was the only one who never fell for the Shelldon bait.

The other's didn't know who you were. I did. But as TRS said on thread

. He is spot on with the roles of all the players, so there's simply no chance a paedophile can now win this game.

Judge SLJ - looking after his flock since 2012 biggrin.gif

Incorrect. wink.gif

There was logic behind it. But you did play quite well, so i won't begrudge you a "win" for remaining undetected by the other players.

What was the logic? Champion.

Only because TRS fucked up tongue.gif I was ready to groom you as my assistant to take over when i was on holiday, but alas.

The game ended while i was on a plane to Florida. Now that's impressive cool.gif

I still had all five found by then, so I'd have had a direct hand in getting them killed. The fact I survived is trivial, more that I showed what I can do when I am alive and that's why I shouldn't be killed day 1(at least not by the village, mafia will continue to kill me because I'ma threat tongue.gif)

Didn't SLJ know Kyle and GY's identities? That'd leave you as the remaining paedo.

What was the logic? Champion.

Well i knew most of the role's from people's claims and the jail-bait. I just used a process of elimination, and there was nothing else you could be other than a Pedo.

(at least not by the village, mafia will continue to kill me because I'ma threat tongue.gif)

post-4545-0-33459200-1339026563_thumb.jp

You're not a threat. You're not even a T.

post-4545-0-33459200-1339026563_thumb.jp

You're not a threat. You're not even a T.

Well I managed to find two paedos who I didn't even meet in that game so that's some pretty great detective work. One of them was GTG as well, a veteran of the mafia games. Not too shabby for someone who isn't "even a T". cool.gif

Hello, newbie here. Well, have played on another forum but not here. Would be interested in playing a future game :)

Turbo_dee is running a Harry Potter themed game soon, I daresay he can PM you when the sign up thread goes up if you don't check General Nonsense too often.

Hello, newbie here. Well, have played on another forum but not here. Would be interested in playing a future game :)

:o Surely it can't be him??? Can it???

Well I managed to find two paedos who I didn't even meet in that game so that's some pretty great detective work. One of them was GTG as well, a veteran of the mafia games. Not too shabby for someone who isn't "even a T". cool.gif

I wasn't meaning OPITV, i was meaning regular mafia games smile.gif

I wasn't meaning OPITV, i was meaning regular mafia games smile.gif

I've not been allowed to live for long enough to get into my stride in "regular" mafia games. I proved it in this one exactly why I should be allowed to live.

Archived