Mafia Watering Hole

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SLJ - I know I'm defending champ and all that, but I won't have the time to commit to playing fully this time round. I'll be starting a new job on the 11th (not linked to Lord Gopher's apprenticeship :P ) and I'll not be able to commit fully to the tasks.

Can you please put me down for the other adviser role though? As the first winner, I feel I would be ideal for this role and I will be able to give you advises on how the team is getting on/has done comfortably before each of the deadlines.

SLJ - I know I'm defending champ and all that, but I won't have the time to commit to playing fully this time round. I'll be starting a new job on the 11th (not linked to Lord Gopher's apprenticeship :P ) and I'll not be able to commit fully to the tasks.

Can you please put me down for the other adviser role though? As the first winner, I feel I would be ideal for this role and I will be able to give you advises on how the team is getting on/has done comfortably before each of the deadlines.

Please note applications are not currently being accepted. Probably won't open up the sign up until after T in the Park

Besides, i already have the ideal role lined up for you.

Please note applications are not currently being accepted. Probably won't open up the sign up until after T in the Park

Besides, i already have the ideal role lined up for you.

Sweet 8)

As long as it isn't the tasks, then I'm in :lol:

I wouldn't mind an apprentice game, but I'd want a gap between the survivor one and this new one. This game got me hooked. I don't think I'll be playing any mafia games though tbh.

I wouldn't mind an apprentice game, but I'd want a gap between the survivor one and this new one. This game got me hooked. I don't think I'll be playing any mafia games though tbh.

I think you'd be best suited to them as well!

Like i said, it's still in the preliminary planning stages, just announcing it's coming like the BBC does with a new tv series and their promotional campaign :P

I will be creating a new monster in the autumn 8)

Its gonna be big, its probably gonna be a litle more complex than usual but its gonna be good (I hope)

I will also hopefully be going into partnership with Kyle in hosting this game

Prepare for a beast!

Sounds very promising biggrin.gif

Its gonna be big, its probably gonna be a litle more complex than usual but its gonna be good (I hope)

Prepare for a beast!

I think you should do a powers game tongue.gif

Prepare for a beast!

8)

Tactics and game play will be required. It won't be for the faint of heart!

The games that I run, you played in the Marvel one no? Thought you were mafia.

I want to play enough of them on here so that someone else runs it and I can play in one cause I'd kick ass.

Oh aye I did play in that although to be honest I found it confusing :lol:

We had played so many mafia games roughly the same way then some new guy shows up and starts renaming the charcters in our games and the way we vote! - was that you? :P

I want to play enough of them on here so that someone else runs it and I can play in one cause I'd kick ass.

Keep dreaming son tongue.gif

gtg the powers game is like the mini one me and you romped home to victory as mafia

Oh aye I did play in that although to be honest I found it confusing :lol:

We had played so many mafia games roughly the same way then some new guy shows up and starts renaming the charcters in our games and the way we vote! - was that you? :P

ph34r.gif It was, but then after you all said you did it a different way I changed it back.

It's not that bad once you've been in a few games. You had it easy, I gave you the characters and powers up front. When I play them, you don't get given either!

Keep dreaming son tongue.gif

gtg the powers game is like the mini one me and you romped home to victory as mafia

biggrin.gif I would if someone else would run it.

I overpowered you in that one, probably shouldn't have given you the mastermind power but it never came to pass since you didn't get hit.

Archived