Mafia Watering Hole

laugh.gif I was thinking about the scenario of bringing someone else in, I'm not sure if they'd let someone without a staff wristband in sad.gif At least it gives me a proper excuse for not getting laid there ph34r.gif

im sure we could come to some sort of an agreement wink.gif

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your going to be out till a certain time or need to be away by a certain time, then let your team captain know and it would be arranged for you to either go first or last to help suit your times.

That however depends on what kind of dipshit/cunt/fucktard you have for a team captain ;)

Sorry I don't stalk people I think are my virtual friends like you, You sadact of a human being. Did you have to write an essay to get into this game?

:lol:

That however depends on what kind of dipshit/cunt/fucktard you have for a team captain ;)

Aye very true, at least you'll have plenty of time for this game :P

Can I ask, what the time commitment is going to be for this game? Thinking about signing up for the survivor game, but I won't if I can't make a decent contribution (assuming I make it through the qualifiers!). I'm out all Friday nights at the moment and might miss other bits and pieces, although obviously I'd try to limit it. Is there any point in me asking to join in?

Absolutely! There will be a tasks every night (bar Saturday), but some will be team, some will be individual on behalf of your team and others will involve team members selected by the captain. I know people won't make it on every night, so I will try and cater for everyone as far as possible in that regard.

Archived